The Student Room Group

hello xxx

Scroll to see replies

I'm just bored out of my mind. 'Nout* to do

*Slang for nothing
Original post by Teagz
Oh gosh! Lockdown! UGHHHHHH so tedious.
I'm busy replying to people that have replied to my super long post hahhahaha. I didn't realize I'd typed so much and now I lowkey feel guilty. But they are so lovely and helpful. I am so glad I found this forum!

What you up to? Any sensational gossip going on in the world? I've barely had any social contact with people these last few months. The majority of my friends are people I hang out with or used to work with, not talk to online if that makes any sense.

noooo, don't feel guilty lovely, if you need help or advice you will get it. i'm not up to much really other than just keeping up with school work because i am in year 11 and so my gcse's got cancelled - i might retake them if my results aren't good. nah there's hardly any gossip going around other than about corona or donald trump lol. yeah my friend group is also based on who i hang out with. i am glad to talk to you though xx
Original post by TheSafeCracker69
I'm just bored out of my mind. 'Nout* to do

*Slang for nothing

literally my mood right now. yes we love good old english slang don't we?
Reply 23
Original post by hannahd0236
noooo, don't feel guilty lovely, if you need help or advice you will get it. i'm not up to much really other than just keeping up with school work because i am in year 11 and so my gcse's got cancelled - i might retake them if my results aren't good. nah there's hardly any gossip going around other than about corona or donald trump lol. yeah my friend group is also based on who i hang out with. i am glad to talk to you though xx

Awww thanks! I'm sure your results will work out one way or another! You seem like a very competent girl! Life will most certainly treat you well :smile:
Original post by Teagz
Awww thanks! I'm sure your results will work out one way or another! You seem like a very competent girl! Life will most certainly treat you well :smile:

awww gosh you're so kind thank you!!! :smile:
if you need any advice on anything don't be afraid to inbox me :smile: xx
Reply 25
awww gosh you're so kind thank you!!! :smile:
if you need any advice on anything don't be afraid to inbox me :smile: xx

Thanks! yeah tbh, it's so refreshing to get an outsider's point of view on things!
Same goes to you tho if ever you want a listening ear or anything I'm here.
hey
Original post by Teagz
Thanks! yeah tbh, it's so refreshing to get an outsider's point of view on things!
Same goes to you tho if ever you want a listening ear or anything I'm here.

thank you lovely, will do x
Original post by firdouss
hey

hi, how are you? xx
hi, how are you? xx

good how r u
good how r u

i am well thank you, what you up to x
i am well thank you, what you up to x

listening to my teacher talk about maths
listening to my teacher talk about maths

ooh, how's that going? x
ooh, how's that going? x

bored to death
bored to death

omg what a mood, i hate maths too, can never know how to do it
omg what a mood, i hate maths too, can never know how to do it

same man but i have to gCSE r next yr
Hi! How is everyone? x
same man but i have to gCSE r next yr

ooh good luck - i was meant to have mine this year but they got cancelled so im hoping the teachers give me alright grades
Original post by brionyvj
Hi! How is everyone? x

hey briony, i'm good thank you, how are you? x
hey briony, i'm good thank you, how are you? x

Im good thanks Hannah,bored mainly:smile:longing for things to be back to normal but when im back in school i'll definitely be wanting the opposite:biggrin:x

Quick Reply

Latest