The Student Room Group

Girls what height do you like your boys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Considering what I've read girls say on TSR and elsewhere in the past I wouldn't be entirely surprised if this wasn't actually a joke.

It’s not. I mean, it’s extreme and I’ve never met anyone that tall but I’d go there. I think it would be weird if a 4’11” girl dated a 6’6” guy but I guess it’s okay.
Don’t care as long as you’re taller than me. But that’s not an issue since I’m 5ft.
6'5''
5 foot 8 girl here
ooooohhhhhhh i like themm talllllllllllllllllllllll very tallllllllllllllllllllllllll and exoticcccccccccccccc
I’m 5’10 - I prefer guys from 6’0 to 6’5. 6’3 is my ideal height though.
Original post by Corps
It’s not. I mean, it’s extreme and I’ve never met anyone that tall but I’d go there.
You didn't just say you'd 'go there', you said it was 'ideal'. I think it's highly unlikely you would find genuinely find someone whose head you couldn't even reach with your hands were you standing next to eachother perfect, but not impossible.
Ahaha anyone taller than me bc I'm 5'2 so that shouldn't be a problem 😂
Reply 27
Original post by awkwardshortguy
You didn't just say you'd 'go there', you said it was 'ideal'. I think it's highly unlikely you would find genuinely find someone whose head you couldn't even reach with your hands were you standing next to eachother perfect, but not impossible.

Okay so maybe ideally is 6’3” to 6’8”, but I think I could reach Mr 7’6” face with my hands. I’m very tall.
I'm 5'4 and I'm not too fussed about height but I think I'd find it a bit weird if they were a lot taller or shorter than me.
I'm 5'8" so would want a guy to be 6' minimum.
Original post by Corps
6’3” to 7’6” ideally but a TRUE 5’11” is okay.
I like the tall bois. They don’t seem to like me that much though. 😂

Ah never mind Hun, your luck will change. Xx
Original post by dj_ad_1
Im 6'3 think im the tallest guy on here🤣

6'4 :wink:
Original post by ben288888
6'4 :wink:

how old r u
suns out guns out
Reply 34
What a question 😂
prsom
(edited 3 years ago)
Ideally someone who is 6 ft or above because i am 5'8.
im 4ft11 so i want my man 5ft 6 - 5ft 10
isn't that a good thing tho because too much sun can cause sunburns
Original post by dj_ad_1
how old r u

19 u?
My height or taller (but not too tall)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending