The Student Room Group

TSR Taskmaster: Episode Three!

Hello and welcome to TSR Taskmaster, the game that sets a group of users a number of ridiculous, inconsequential and often stupid tasks to do over the course of a week.

I am CheeseIsVeg, assistant to @The Taskmaster for this episode!

The number of participants for this episode is already full. :frown: If you would like to take part in this game please sign up using this thread.

If you've signed up but haven't been tagged here, don't worry, you'll be participating in a different episode at a slightly later date.

How it works:

- Over the course of the next 7 days you will be asked to complete several tasks.

- The first of these is the Prize Task, this will usually involve being asked to find something you own and take a picture of it, or find something on TSR that matches a certain criteria.

- The fifth and final task of the week will be done "live", you'll be told which date and a specific time several days in advance.

- Live tasks will often require you to complete the task as soon as possible, so it's helpful to try and be there for when it is revealed!

- Tasks #2, #3 and #4 could be anything. It might be to do with starting a thread or making some posts on TSR or something you could do at home and take a picture of.

- @The Taskmaster will judge the performances and award points for your efforts. The person with the most points at the end, wins! :ahee:

This game will not ask you to:
- Record anything over video
- Reveal any information about your identity
- Breach any of the TSR Community Guidelines
- Be judgemental towards any of the other participants

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to tag me, or TSR's Taskmaster aficionado @CheeseIsVeg. :smile:

The Plucky Participants for this Episode are:

- @SAARAH.A5
- @laurawatt
- @CoolCavy
- @macy_m
- @Nialler x
- @PetitePanda
- @Sam_R9
- @FTheOpps
- @uberteknik
- @Saracen's Fez

The first task (the prize task) will be released tomorrow.

Let the competition commence!

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone, it's @The Taskmaster here :hi:
Before we begin the fun and Tasks, let's go over a few rules to the game!
First of all a quick reminder that we must remember to abide by the community guidelines of TSR :fyi:

The Main Rules:
-Unless stated otherwise reputation points and PMs will not count
-Please do not bump old threads. These will not count.
-Don't spam threads. This means tagging loads of people when they have important roles on the site or a large group of users with other things to be doing.
This also means making posts in serious discussions/topical threads and therefore making it go off-topic. We will see these and will not count them
-Stick to the public site only. This means nowhere such as the PS, CV help forums or anywhere private that normal members cannot see.
-Please generally be courteous to other members and volunteers! We want to have some fun but also make sure that the community stays a positive and awesome place to be a part of :yy:

Additionally:
-A reminder that as a member of the Volunteer Team, we can see edits, deletions and will be notified if you are breaking the rules/community guidelines.

If you have any specific queries about any of these, feel free to tag myself or @CheeseIsVeg.

Have fun completing my Tasks for me :mmm:
Reply 2
I’m so excited finally 🙃
Can't wait to get started! :biggrin:
@CheeseIsVeg good luck with this :smile:
Original post by Muttley79
@CheeseIsVeg good luck with this :smile:

thank you :tongue:
I don't remember signing up for this :rofl:
Good luck guysss :grouphugs:
Looks a great line-up :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Muttley79
Looks a great line-up :smile:

If only there was a cricket round :biggrin:
this is seriously accurate :rofl3:

Original post by CoolCavy
Name: Cavy
Special talent: Art

Spoiler

Users you may be interested in joining: @Muttley79 @04MR17 @CheeseIsBae @LovelyMrFox @Gothic Kitten
Fun fact for all the family: Slight nerve damage in my right hand as my little finger was crushed as a child, does that count :rofl:

:flute: you're in for a treat Cavsicle :rofl:

Spoiler

Sassafrassarassumrickrastardly!

Hehehehehehehehe. :biggrin:

Good luck to all. :smile:
Original post by macy_m
If only there was a cricket round :biggrin:

Indeed - can't wait to watch the re-run of the 2008 FP trophy final which Essex are showing :smile:

A very young Sam Cook is in the crowd :smile:
I'm s*tting it, goooddddd i'm sooooo scared, is there any way I can un enter???
Original post by Nialler x
I'm s*tting it, goooddddd i'm sooooo scared, is there any way I can un enter???

hi, don't be scared!
This is just a bit of fun :yy:
Check out the other episodes if you're not sure what the game is :smile:
If you really don't want to take part just let me know and I can randomly generate a different participant to take your place :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
hi, don't be scared!
This is just a bit of fun :yy:
Check out the other episodes if you're not sure what the game is :smile:
If you really don't want to take part just let me know and I can randomly generate a different participant to take your place :hugs:

It's my anxiety that's stressing me out, I don't know what to do, i'm sooo gonna flop this :cry:
It's my anxiety that's stressing me out, I don't know what to do, i'm sooo gonna flop this :cry:

If it helps, here is Episode One and Episode Two so you're aware of what sort of things you might be asked to do etc. It's not a real thing and literally just a bit of banter :jumphug:
If it helps, here is Episode One and Episode Two so you're aware of what sort of things you might be asked to do etc. It's not a real thing and literally just a bit of banter :jumphug:

Okay, you know what I can do this, if I lose/flop it then so be it lmao
Okay, you know what I can do this, if I lose/flop it then so be it lmao

yass we love to see it :rave: :party: you got this girl! :woohoo:
yass we love to see it :rave: :party: you got this girl! :woohoo:

Thankkk youuu, so the first task will be tomorrow??

Quick Reply

Latest