The Student Room Group

I didn't realise i have 2 boyfriends

i've been dating two guys at the same time and i didn't even realise that i was with both of them. what do i do???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by noturhabibti
i've been dating two guys at the same time and i didn't even realise that i was with both of them. what do i do???

dump them both
aint worth ur time :colone:
Well... I guess that fits with your username.
Tell them ig
Original post by Liluzihurt
Well... I guess that fits with your username.
Tell them ig

ahaha idk how tho, they'll think im stupid

That why you be wary of identical twins :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
That why you be wary of identical twins :tongue:

but they're cousins💀
So confused, this a joke or something I’m not getting? How do you get with 2 people and not know?
Grow up.
Original post by NonIndigenous
Grow up.

i cant really speed up my growth sorry

Original post by Anonymous
So confused, this a joke or something I’m not getting? How do you get with 2 people and not know?

it just happened, i didnt realise that i was in a relationship w both of them

I'll be more specific then:

Think about them, instead of yourself. You're stringing them both along. Unless you tell both of them that you want this to be an 'open relationship' and they accept it, then you're indirectly lying to them. Stating that you're in a 'relationship' with someone normally implies there are only two people involved, you and the other person. No extra toppings. That's how it is understood by most people in most cultures.

You might even get lucky, and they might both say yes. I don't know on the other hand, if they find out they're related.

Take more care in the future over the signals you put out to people, and how those are interpreted. Make your intentions clearer, and be clear what your own intentions are in the first place before getting with someone.
Reply 10
What in the living hell...
How can you not realise that you are in a relationship with two people?!
Reply 12

technically you can. the reason your body grows is that your cells are dividing as you probably know. however, cells also die, and it is when you are of a certain age that the amount of cells dividing is balanced with the amount dying all you have to do is stop them from dying, which can be done by mutating the DNA of that cell. if you do this with every cell in your body, you will definitely grow faster. alternatively, you do this in a region near the pituitary gland, then your body should grow more proportionately and not look like a giant tumor.
I personally wouldn't condone this though because it can also result in an increased likelihood of death because what I am proposing is giving you cancer and I think the problem doesn't really need to be pointed out. As for the tumor in the pituitary gland, you will most likely face the same fate as Robert Wadlow and die at an age around your twenties or 30s at most due to your heart not being able to pump blood around your body effectively. I suppose you could make a robotic heart but that defeats the purpose. of YOU growing up.
That being said, If you do wish to undertake such a silly proposition, It may be an idea to replace your legs with cybernetic ones at some point due to your weight exceeding the force required to break bone. However, eventually, you might get inconveniently tall to the point where your muscles cant support you anyway resulting in you essentially replacing your joints with titanium and some hydraulics to assist the rediculous rotational inertia your arms would be facing. but while you are at it, you eventually face a whole plethora of body problems and malfunctions so you might want to replace what is left with cybernetics as well, but then you wouldn't really be able to grow anymore seen as you are entirely made of metal and possibly some other chemicals.
but even so, once you get to this point, is it even you? enter the Ship of Theseus paradox. this does have other names but the basic gist is if you replace each board of the ship as they have broken, every sail, every plank, fabric, and metal. is it the same ship? are you even you when you replace yourself with a robot? If you haven't noticed, I like going on tangents and a lot of people hate talking to me.
Your game is weak. I’m dating 4 girls at the same time.
Not realising? That sounds like what is known as the Dominic Cummings defence.

I swear this classes as cheating though xd
Original post by richpiana
your game is weak. I’m dating 4 girls at the same time.

whatever it takes, right babe?
I don't believe you.

Original post by NonIndigenous
I'll be more specific then:

Think about them, instead of yourself. You're stringing them both along. Unless you tell both of them that you want this to be an 'open relationship' and they accept it, then you're indirectly lying to them. Stating that you're in a 'relationship' with someone normally implies there are only two people involved, you and the other person. No extra toppings. That's how it is understood by most people in most cultures.

You might even get lucky, and they might both say yes. I don't know on the other hand, if they find out they're related.

Take more care in the future over the signals you put out to people, and how those are interpreted. Make your intentions clearer, and be clear what your own intentions are in the first place before getting with someone.

PRSOM
Original post by RichPiana
Your game is weak. I’m dating 4 girls at the same time.

do they know tho :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending