19 u?

18 so ill grow 1 inch
Original post by dj_ad_1
18 so ill grow 1 inch

u probs would have stopped growing by now, I've been 6'4 since 17
how tall are you
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
5 foot 8 girl here
ooooohhhhhhh i like themm talllllllllllllllllllllll very tallllllllllllllllllllllllll and exoticcccccccccccccc

5 foot 8 is pretty tall anyways
Original post by Ananna227x
Ahaha anyone taller than me bc I'm 5'2 so that shouldn't be a problem 😂

why would you prefer someone taller than you
Original post by Beastybeast
why would you prefer someone taller than you

I mean ngl most guys are taller than me anyways 😅😭 but tbh I find it cute and I just prefer a guy taller than me I don't like giants tho ahah but tbh if everything about them is perfect height is ****all
Original post by ben288888
u probs would have stopped growing by now, I've been 6'4 since 17

I wen through I growth spurt through lockdown and now I'm taller than my dad only by like a couple of inches?before lockdown i was 5 foot 8 now i dont know my height
Original post by Beastybeast
I'm 5ft 11 and i wanted to know what kinda height girls like in comparison to their own height

I'M THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU lmao yeah I don't care about the height of a guy. My type is cute guys ngl (chubby cheeks and glasses equals perfection. That's the only equation I wanna know) but I don't mind a tall rough guy with tats.
I don't really have specifics when it comes to types and all that I think it's all about whether or not I click with you.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
I wen through I growth spurt through lockdown and now I'm taller than my dad only by like a couple of inches?before lockdown i was 5 foot 8 now i dont know my height

how old are u
Original post by dj_ad_1
Im 6'3 think im the tallest guy on here🤣

I'm basically 6ft and i'm only 15
Original post by noturhabibti
im 4ft11 so i want my man 5ft 6 - 5ft 10

im 6ft+ :smile:
5'5-6'2
Original post by SuperiorPotato
I'm 5'7 so taller than me but less that 6'4

2 months later and I just realised my dumbass cannot spell :huff:
Original post by dj_ad_1
im 6ft+ :smile:

ooooh 👀
Original post by dj_ad_1
aww shall i carry u

shuuuushhhh
Original post by lsc2002
Don’t care as long as you’re taller than me. But that’s not an issue since I’m 5ft.

Same! I don't think I would want to be with someone my height tbh, our future children would be indefinitely cursed with the short gene lol. Luckily, my partner's 5'10 so not too tall, not too short. Something about a guy being consierably taller just makes you feel secure and safe plus, they can pick you up with no issues :h:
Would prefer them the same height or taller, but I guess slightly shorter is fine too 🤷🏻*♀️ I'm 5'7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending