The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Engineering

Not many people do GCSE AQA Engineering, as it seems quite new. If anyone does do it, please respond as I have many questions to ask! :hello:
hello my exam board is ocr but i might be able to answer a couple questions
Reply 2
Original post by jxe_edw4rd5
hello my exam board is ocr but i might be able to answer a couple questions

Hi! That's cool, is Engineering similar to DT?
Is there alot of coursework?
Is the coursework to create something that works using electronics?

Also please let me know anything that you have to say about Engineering

Thanks! :thumbsup:
Original post by b1nary
Hi! That's cool, is Engineering similar to DT?
Is there alot of coursework?
Is the coursework to create something that works using electronics?

Also please let me know anything that you have to say about Engineering

Thanks! :thumbsup:

in some ways it is, there is a lot practical involved but it could vary due to you having a different exam board. there can be a lot of course work but it could vary again due to exam boards. engineering can vary from using pillar drills to jigs to using lathes it really depends on what your making i hope this answers your questions
Reply 4
Original post by jxe_edw4rd5
in some ways it is, there is a lot practical involved but it could vary due to you having a different exam board. there can be a lot of course work but it could vary again due to exam boards. engineering can vary from using pillar drills to jigs to using lathes it really depends on what your making i hope this answers your questions

Thank you! It does help, but if you find any people on TSR doing AQA Engineering GCSE, please tag them here. :biggrin:
Original post by b1nary
Thank you! It does help, but if you find any people on TSR doing AQA Engineering GCSE, please tag them here. :biggrin:

sure will

Quick Reply

Latest