The Student Room Group

HND to part time open uni degree

Hi.
Back in 2006 I completed a HND in multimedia, but am looking at doing a part time physics degree at the open university, I’ve been reading about the course exceptions and student finance, and I’m just wondering if I’ll be eligible for the full finance for the course, or if the previous years study will be taken off?
Many thanks in advance
Original post by katemac83
Hi.
Back in 2006 I completed a HND in multimedia, but am looking at doing a part time physics degree at the open university, I’ve been reading about the course exceptions and student finance, and I’m just wondering if I’ll be eligible for the full finance for the course, or if the previous years study will be taken off?
Many thanks in advance

Hi, do you have the exact course name at the Open University or a course code? Please also confirm your nationality.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, do you have the exact course name at the Open University or a course code? Please also confirm your nationality.
Thanks, Isaac

Hi, thank you for replying, the course code is R51 and my nationality is British.
Original post by katemac83
Hi, thank you for replying, the course code is R51 and my nationality is British.

This is an exceptions course so you will be funded.

You can only receive a Tuition Fee Loan. It's only possible to receive a Maintenance Loan if you have a disability which prevents you from attending a physical university.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending