The Student Room Group

URGENT QUERY about Edexcel IAL Maths cash in

I have two questions:
1. How do I make a late cash in request?
2. Will all my sittings from both school and private (under the same UCI) from all my sessions (from January 2018) be counted?

I have done C12, C34, S1 and S2.
Reply 1
Contact the most recent centre and ask them to cash you in for A level Maths.

Yes, your better/best attempt at each unit taken under that UCI will be counted.
Original post by Compost
Contact the most recent centre and ask them to cash you in for A level Maths.

Yes, your better/best attempt at each unit taken under that UCI will be counted.

How long does it take to complete the cash in process and get a grade?
Reply 3
Original post by JustStudy9189
How long does it take to complete the cash in process and get a grade?

Grades are only issued when results are issued., so your grade will be issued in August.
Original post by Compost
Grades are only issued when results are issued., so your grade will be issued in August.

Late cash in grades will also be issued in August?
Reply 5
Original post by JustStudy9189
Late cash in grades will also be issued in August?

Yes. You can cash in for the Summer season any time up to 20 September. Cash-ins submitted before results day should be available then, cash-ins submitted after results day take about a day after the centre has submitted them.
Reply 6
If we apply for a late cash in when will I get my overall grades for each subject ? And when will I receive my certificate?
Reply 7
Original post by Ryan1104
If we apply for a late cash in when will I get my overall grades for each subject ? And when will I receive my certificate?

As I said in the previous post, if you apply by before results day* then you will receive your overall grades with the unit grades. Your certificates will turn up at the same time as anyone else who cashed-in at entry.

*Don't leave it too late, there needs to be time for the centre to process this - which could require asking you to pay and then waiting for your money - and many exams officers are not paid to work during school holidays until the day before the results are generally released.
Reply 8
Original post by Compost
As I said in the previous post, if you apply by before results day* then you will receive your overall grades with the unit grades. Your certificates will turn up at the same time as anyone else who cashed-in at entry.

*Don't leave it too late, there needs to be time for the centre to process this - which could require asking you to pay and then waiting for your money - and many exams officers are not paid to work during school holidays until the day before the results are generally released.

Thank you for the information

Quick Reply

Latest