The Student Room Group

Barbers Closed ?

Where have you went to get your hair cut if the barbers are all closed or are you cutting your own hair at home or did you shave it all of your head ?
Original post by laughinglad999
Where have you went to get your hair cut if the barbers are all closed or are you cutting your own hair at home or did you shave it all of your head ?

I purchased myself a set of clippers with grade guides and just gave myself a number 2 all over, turned out quite well actually. I'm maintaining it so I don't have to go to the barbers ever again and save myself a bit of money. Lockdown has been good for something at least!
I'm trying to grow out my hair so it worked out :biggrin:
Reply 3
I got some clippers and cut the sides, but Im growing the top-ish part out ( if that makes much sense? ).
Got my mum to give me a tidy up.
Already booked in with my hairdresser, for next Saturday the 4th July, when they all officially open again, thank god.
Reply 5
Use your imagination

coke head.jpg

Irn Bru.jpg

I waited way too long but got myself some cheap clippers off amazon & did it myself. Doesn’t look too bad but is a little rough around the edges.

Cutting your own hair at home in front of a mirror is a mistake, never attempt to do this. My hair was quite long, so my wife cut it. However, she made me look like a young Steve McFadden. I hate having short hair, and I can not wait until the barbers are reopen.
Original post by Timothy Dalton
Cutting your own hair at home in front of a mirror is a mistake, never attempt to do this. My hair was quite long, so my wife cut it. However, she made me look like a young Steve McFadden. I hate having short hair, and I can not wait until the barbers are reopen.

OMG a young Steve McFadden
OMG a young Steve McFadden

My wife made me look like the third Mitchell brother.
Easties_phizza_and_grant_mitchell.png
My wife made me look like the third Mitchell brother.
Easties_phizza_and_grant_mitchell.png

Thats so funny you might get a part on Eastenders
Thats so funny you might get a part on Eastenders

I sure hope I don't, that show is garbage nowadays.
I sure hope I don't, that show is garbage nowadays.

Very true
Very true

I preferred EastEnders in the 1980s-1990s. The best characters are long gone, such as Nick Cotton, David Wicks and Peggy Mitchell. The show should merely go off air.
I need to buy my own clippers, but I totally understand your pain.

The heat isn't helping either.
Original post by Karisa96
Got my mum to give me a tidy up.
Already booked in with my hairdresser, for next Saturday the 4th July, when they all officially open again, thank god.

I've already got an appointment booked as well. I've got naturally curly hair so if I don't get it cut/ styled regularly it ends up looking a bit messy.
Original post by Alesha1991
I've already got an appointment booked as well. I've got naturally curly hair so if I don't get it cut/ styled regularly it ends up looking a bit messy.

Good for you hard core girlie, hope you are well? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending