The Student Room Group

How big is big boobs?

What size would be considered average, and what size big?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

From what I've seen the 'average' is apparently a 34-36DD, but I think this is increased from people who get implants/take extra oestrogen. A few years ago it was 34B so I'd say a 34C/D is average. 'Big' really depends on the band size, like how big the boobs are in comparison to the actual person instead of a kind of one-size-fits-all thing, but anything that's a DD+ would generally be 'big' for the majority of band sizes (someone correct me if I'm wrong though!!!)

I would say within the D cup range.
Reply 3
86 gallon capacity
C cup is considered medium amongst boob connoisseurs... 😂👍🏻
Reply 5
Original post by ThatGuy89
C cup is considered medium amongst boob connoisseurs... 😂👍🏻

Ah im confused because everyone tells me I have big boobs yet I only wear a c cup
Ah im confused because everyone tells me I have big boobs yet I only wear a c cup

Well look, its subjective tbh. Every guy has different tastes I actually prefer B and C cups to D+ but then other guys will be the opposite. Is it a big deal for girls?
You are probably wearing the wrong size bra.
What dress size are you, and what band size is your bra?
Reply 8
Well look, its subjective tbh. Every guy has different tastes I actually prefer B and C cups to D+ but then other guys will be the opposite. Is it a big deal for girls?

Not really a big deal to me but im just curious. Though it could be an insecurity for some girls
Reply 9
Original post by Nautilus
You are probably wearing the wrong size bra.
What dress size are you, and what band size is your bra?

My dress size is 8 and my bra is 34c
Sorry but this reminded me of this :teehee:
(edited 3 years ago)
Not really a big deal to me but im just curious. Though it could be an insecurity for some girls

Every guy has a taste like every girl has i guess, I'm attracted to more athletic girls, they tend to have smaller to medium boobs. But that makes it sounds like thats what it's all about, if she's a good personality and shes loyal boob size is irrelevant!

C - D is fairly average. E and above is probably considered as big.
As @Nautilus said, it could be that you're wearing the wrong size bra, or it could simply be the shape of your boobs and how they appear compared to your overall body shape and size.
When did you last get professionally fitted for a bra?
Everyone's boobs are big if I'm trying to make them well disposed to me.
36 c is a fine size

Id say D and upwards. I've never been lucky, im pretty much flat chested. Probably will get implants within a few years.
Reply 16
Bigger than mine! 😂
Original post by zooperzamirah
Id say D and upwards. I've never been lucky, im pretty much flat chested. Probably will get implants within a few years.

Don't do it! There are guys who like that and besides that you shouldn't change yourself up for anyone other than yourself! Surgery is a big deal.
Don't do it! There are guys who like that and besides that you shouldn't change yourself up for anyone other than yourself! Surgery is a big deal.

Unfortunately I'm actually very insecure about it. It's not for anyone else it is to make myself feel more confident!
Original post by zooperzamirah
Unfortunately I'm actually very insecure about it. It's not for anyone else it is to make myself feel more confident!

well in that case more power to you! I hope it helps with your confidence down the line. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending