The Student Room Group

A-level film studies

I'm in yr12 and I do A-level film studies. anyone interested to exchange notes and discuss essays together?
What exam board are you currently on?
Reply 2
Original post by DepressedGeorge
What exam board are you currently on?

I do Eduqas which is now combined with JWEC I think.
Original post by S.dsh12
I do Eduqas which is now combined with JWEC I think.

Hey, sorry for my absence. Ok, that's great, I'm on the same exam board, I'm in year 13 and I do A-level Film where my UCAS Grade is an A* and my current grade is also. So, if you need any help or just someone to talk to about film, hopefully, I can help.
Reply 4
Original post by DepressedGeorge
Hey, sorry for my absence. Ok, that's great, I'm on the same exam board, I'm in year 13 and I do A-level Film where my UCAS Grade is an A* and my current grade is also. So, if you need any help or just someone to talk to about film, hopefully, I can help.

hey, same im in yr13. my UCAS grade is lower than yours its a B but wow u must be very clever. will you be making a film or a screenplay? im going to do a short film/ documentary.
Original post by S.dsh12
hey, same im in yr13. my UCAS grade is lower than yours its a B but wow u must be very clever. will you be making a film or a screenplay? im going to do a short film/ documentary.

Hi, I'm currently working on doing a screenplay at the moment as my experience with technology isn't the best haha. But that sounds really interesting! Wish you the best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending