Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cityyyyy
Reply 2
Original post by An1092
Cityyyyy

So please cast your vote for City!
United imo

they really want a trophy and they've done the double already over Chelsea and City in the league this season
Reply 4
I voted for Chelsea. They've won the league for us.
Reply 5
It looks like we will see a North West Derby in the Community Shield. Man Utd is currently the leader by two votes so far.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
100% Chelsea
Reply 7
Original post by OMO13
100% Chelsea

Did you put your vote in the poll?
Reply 8
Original post by 8013
Did you put your vote in the poll?

I have now
Reply 9
Think City will, only the FA cup and Champions league left to play for. They don't care about the league so.
Reply 10
According to the poll, Man Utd is our favourite to win the FA cup, four votes clear of Man City and Chelsea.
I support United so I hope they win. Funny how nobody gives Arsenal a chance :lol:
Reply 12
Original post by RichPiana
I support United so I hope they win. Funny how nobody gives Arsenal a chance :lol:

They are the lowest in the table among the four teams. They only have one win against these teams combined this season, a 2-0 home win vs Man Utd. They have to play Man City and have lost 3-1, 3-0, 3-0, 2-0, 3-1, 3-0 and 3-0 in their past 7. meetings
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by RichPiana

In last year's poll Man City got a lot of votes, and they won. There were no votes to Brighton, who barely avoided relegation.
I am the only nutter who voted for an Arsenal win! We have 0 chance of even going past City ffs lol.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 15
Man Utd is leading by five votes.
Reply 16
It looks like Man Utd is going to win according to our poll.
Reply 17
2 votes are discarded as Arsenal beat City.
Those 2 people who voted for City, please cast your vote again.
Reply 18
Original post by MrChill
I am the only nutter who voted for an Arsenal win! We have 0 chance of even going past City ffs lol.

You got past them 2-0.
Reply 19
Original post by An1092
Cityyyyy

Original post by Bryci
Think City will, only the FA cup and Champions league left to play for. They don't care about the league so.

You are wrong!

Quick Reply

Latest