The Student Room Group

17 and never had a boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zooperzamirah
Hey girl. No rush! Im 17 almost 18 so we are the same age! Haha. It doesn't matter you shouldn't feel the need to have somebody yet. If you manage to get a boyfriend then that's cool but focus on yourself you have plenty of time and tall girls are beautiful don't forget that. If they wont like you because of that then forget them because you deserve someone who makes you feel good about yourself. Take it as it goes :h:

Aww thanks so much for the advice I really appreciate it :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Aww thanks so much for the advice I really appreciate it :smile:

No worries take everything at your pace - you will find someone ! <3
I’m still single and it’s so unfair

Lol it’s unfair
But you are a great height and a lot of people would kill to be that tall, especially guys. Love transcends all. You’ll find love where you least expect it
I’m still single and it’s so unfair

Lol trust me, relationships ain’t really worth it at that age. It’s mostly unserious n just based on body n looks.
I’m 17 years old and have never been in a real relationship before. I feel like I’m pretty decent looking and have a nice body. But the problem is that I’m tall. I’m 5,11 and 1/2 and guys always go after the short tiny twiggie girls and it’s so unfair. My parents and my aunts and uncles always say just you wait cause when you get in college guys will be taller and fully grown and will notice you.” But no that’s not even true because I went to visit the college of my dreams and I see guys at the college that are 6 ft tall and up that are going out with all girls that are super short and tiny that are so much shorter than me that are like 5,4 and below and everywhere I go I see grown men that are 6 ft tall that are walking with girls that are really short and tiny. I feel like things will never change with guys always choosing the short girls. I feel like I will never get a boyfriend because I’m such a giant that scares everyone away. I even put on my Snapchat story asking all the guys on Snapchat if they like short girls or tall girls better and every single guy that has gotten back to me said short girls and I asked one of the boys on why they’d rather choose short girls over tall and skinny girls and he said that he finds tall girls unattractive and that short girls are tiny adorable and sexy and he also said that when he cuddles short girls they get to look up into his eyes and that he gets to lean down and kiss them. Then I said but I have the body of a super model I don’t get why guys don’t like that. The guy then said well what do you look like. Then I showed him pictures of myself and he said I don’t think you have the body of a super model and then he found a picture of a super model online and said that that’s a super model and that I’m not and then he said that short girls are adorable and sexy once again and that they always get the guys. Then I started thinking to myself well if I don’t have the body of a super model and if I’m not short adorable and sexy then I don’t know what I am. I feel like I’m lost on who I am based on physical appearances and I don’t know what to do. I’m really stuck on finding a boyfriend when I’m taller than everybody and I want guys to start choosing the tall girls instead of the short ones for once. I want my wish to come true and I want help.

hey dw about height and there are so many ppl who like taller girls too including me. pm me if u want to talk✌im 17 too
(edited 3 years ago)
I’m 17 years old and have never been in a real relationship before. I feel like I’m pretty decent looking and have a nice body. But the problem is that I’m tall. I’m 5,11 and 1/2 and guys always go after the short tiny twiggie girls and it’s so unfair. My parents and my aunts and uncles always say just you wait cause when you get in college guys will be taller and fully grown and will notice you.” But no that’s not even true because I went to visit the college of my dreams and I see guys at the college that are 6 ft tall and up that are going out with all girls that are super short and tiny that are so much shorter than me that are like 5,4 and below and everywhere I go I see grown men that are 6 ft tall that are walking with girls that are really short and tiny. I feel like things will never change with guys always choosing the short girls. I feel like I will never get a boyfriend because I’m such a giant that scares everyone away. I even put on my Snapchat story asking all the guys on Snapchat if they like short girls or tall girls better and every single guy that has gotten back to me said short girls and I asked one of the boys on why they’d rather choose short girls over tall and skinny girls and he said that he finds tall girls unattractive and that short girls are tiny adorable and sexy and he also said that when he cuddles short girls they get to look up into his eyes and that he gets to lean down and kiss them. Then I said but I have the body of a super model I don’t get why guys don’t like that. The guy then said well what do you look like. Then I showed him pictures of myself and he said I don’t think you have the body of a super model and then he found a picture of a super model online and said that that’s a super model and that I’m not and then he said that short girls are adorable and sexy once again and that they always get the guys. Then I started thinking to myself well if I don’t have the body of a super model and if I’m not short adorable and sexy then I don’t know what I am. I feel like I’m lost on who I am based on physical appearances and I don’t know what to do. I’m really stuck on finding a boyfriend when I’m taller than everybody and I want guys to start choosing the tall girls instead of the short ones for once. I want my wish to come true and I want help.

I think some guys do find tall girls attractive, speaking as a guy so don't stress too much about it. You will find someone you wants to go for you
Original post by JellyInMyBelly
I think some guys do find tall girls attractive, speaking as a guy so don't stress too much about it. You will find someone you wants to go for you

Thank you I sure hope so.
Original post by SimpleButYetMad
Lol trust me, relationships ain’t really worth it at that age. It’s mostly unserious n just based on body n looks.

Exactly I’m not in a high school relationship because of my looks because that’s all guys care about in high school. Always talking about girls and how hot they are except for me. It’s so unfair. I mean I feel like I’m pretty decent looking. I just don’t get it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending