The Student Room Group

Turn offs? 💛

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NA_03
Cmon, we needa help our fellow friends and assist them with lists of what not to do😂

Yh true guys take notes 👀 and also pu bc I'm bored 🙃
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by NA_03
Things that guys do that immediately turns me off are:
Bad breath
Clapped teeth
Poor hygiene
Lack of taste in fashion
Not groomed properly
Bushy eyebrows (he doesn’t have to do them like a gyal normally does, just keep it clean)
Dead replies
Slow replies
Too much pride
Arrogance
Poor sense of humour
Narrow minded
Hints about the size of his ding dong
Hears me but doesn’t listen
Being mummy’s boy (Being overly attached to their mum to the point that they basically tell them everything)
Being sexist
Mentions his ex
If he treats me like a toy/trophy

Dear NA,
I am writing to let you know could you please kindly send that list with the ones that i am. Sorry for your inconvenience this early morning.
Original post by dj_ad_1
Dear NA,
I am writing to let you know could you please kindly send that list with the ones that i am. Sorry for your inconvenience this early morning.

Aw haha
Original post by NA_03
Hehe..my expectations are set high and I won’t lower any standards for anyone....unless it’s a MUST😅. Even then a dude needs to know how to treat me like the princess I am👑

Couldn’t have said it any better sis👏🏻👏🏻
Reply 24
Original post by dj_ad_1
Dear NA,

Dear AD,
Firstly I would like to appreciate your courage for reaching me directly in order to resolve your problem. I always suggest people bring their issues directly to me instead of later creating numerous misunderstandings. You have made a good choice to seek me and address the concerns you have.

I am currently unable to provide you with an inscription of what you are regarding the matter of “turn offs”. I am in the middle of doing an assignment, please contact me in a few days in order for me to address your concern and we can move forward.

Please feel free to contact me with the latest concerns you have.

Yours Sincerely,
NA

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by NA_03
Dear AD,
Firstly I would like to appreciate your courage for reaching me directly in order to resolve your problem. I always suggest people bring their issues directly to me instead of later creating numerous misunderstandings. You have made a good choice to seek me and address the concerns you have.

I am currently unable to provide you with an inscription of what you are regarding the matter of “turn offs”. I am in the middle of doing an assignment, please contact me in a few days in order for me to address your concern and we can move forward.

Please feel free to contact me with the latest concerns you have.

Yours Sincerely,
NA

Dear NA,

Thanks very much for your instant reply. I dont get that very much from girls these as you may or may not know. I appreciate the fact that you may be busy in these unprecedented circumstances that we are all in.

Therefore i will be patient and remain patient. Take your time in doing your assignments to the best of your ability and may god the lord almighty bless you indefinitely.

When you are free, contact me on 079xxxxxxxx.

Kind regards
AD
Original post by Ananna227x
Also do u find over protectiveness attractive or does it turn ppl off?

Bad breath/ teeth, rudeness, arrogant, cocky and protective ppl can get on my nerves.
Original post by Olivia.Omo16
Bad breath/ teeth, rudeness, arrogant, cocky and protective ppl can get on my nerves.

For me I actually like protective ppl rather than them being more careless about what I do imo
For me I actually like protective ppl rather than them being more careless about what I do imo

I think it depends on the situation. If I was at the bar and some guy tried to move to me then a protective boyfriend would be nice but if I wanted to go out but he was like no because there might be some ppl there that might do something to me then it’s a no from me.
Bad personal hygiene, smelly breath, bad manners, over confidence, lack of personality.
smokes, poor hygiene habits, lacks a sense of humor, and if the person is not honest.
I think over protectiveness attractive because it shows they care
Original post by Beastybeast
I think over protectiveness attractive because it shows they care

Rlly? Some guys hate that tbh
Rlly? Some guys hate that tbh

nah not me
nah not me

K what if they're so protective they don't let u go out with boys and like question everything u do?

Lool this isn't me but im asking 😂😅
K what if they're so protective they don't let u go out with boys and like question everything u do?

Lool this isn't me but im asking 😂😅

Lmnl I still probably wouldn't care as long as they're nice and We like each other it'll make up for it.
Lmnl I still probably wouldn't care as long as they're nice and We like each other it'll make up for it.

no offence, that’s toxic af. the fact that he doesn’t let u go out w boys and questions everything u do doesn’t mean he cares, it means he doesn’t trust u. please be careful
Original post by twinklelittlstar
no offence, that’s toxic af. the fact that he doesn’t let u go out w boys and questions everything u do doesn’t mean he cares, it means he doesn’t trust u. please be careful

He's a guy 😂 I was asking him about what he would do with an overprotective girl
He's a guy 😂 I was asking him about what he would do with an overprotective girl

I apologise for having assumed their gender, but I fail to see how that changes anythin ._. someone who questions everything u do isn’t someone who trusts u, imo. just be careful
-Smoking, drug use and even excessive drinking.
-if they think think medication for antidepressants makes you dumb and numb and stupid.
-religious
-going straight to marriage and kids in conversation
-anti lgbtq which would be ironic but you do meet queer people who hate other queer people lmao
-excessive meat consumption
-thinks social media is stupid and they are above it

Quick Reply

Latest