The Student Room Group

Chloe ting booty workout plan

^has anyone tried it and got good results?
I always see good before and afters for the abs/shred but I don’t think I’ve seen before and afters for her booty plan

Scroll to see replies

Who is Chloe Ting?
Yeah, give me a sec, let me just upload pics of my boot- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

Sorry, you probably have pure intentions.
(edited 3 years ago)
Never heard of her who is she ?
Oh @Rose_symonia watches her workouts
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Oh @Rose_symonia watches her workouts

looks good to me thank you
Original post by laughinglad999
looks good to me thank you

Oh I was responding to OP but no problem :lol:

She has good exercises for period pains that's why Rose watches them and recommended some

She has good exercises for period pains that's why Rose watches them and recommended some

Welcome
Original post by Lauododns
I always see good before and afters for the abs/shred but I don’t think I’ve seen before and afters for her booty plan

Hi! I started doing Chloe Ting's workouts since the start of lockdown and I have lost about a stone since. Completely more toned and a bigger booty! It's great fun too.

I’ve tried the 2 week abs workout and well they would work if you ermm...stopped eating junk food like I do.
I’m sure her booty plan work too but I’ve heard you have to ‘wake up’ your glutes or however you spell it,by stretching. But don’t take my work for it thanks :smile:
But yeah just do it,if it doesn’t work at least it’ll make you feel good since that’s what the exercises have done to me.

Wow you actually listen to me?🤯🤯
Original post by Rose_symonia
Wow you actually listen to me?🤯🤯

I'm a very observant person you know and I have great memory :dontknow:

Yeah! I think they're pretty good. Her butt ones are better than abs/cardio personally.

I also think Holly Dolke has some amazing ones too- her workouts are shorter and faster, and abs are her speciality. Chloe Ting are a bit slower and more focused. You can choose your style/pace.

The best butt burner i've done though is this Popsugar one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAu_ueyPWdQ&list=PLt-871ydxjDyJf2JxNlMe0gFVWw1YBBTV&index=18&t=0s

Only 10 mins but kills me every time lol
i did the 2 weeks shred and it worked a little i lost 3kg
Reply 14
Original post by chocolate_fan
Yeah, give me a sec, let me just upload pics of my boot- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

Sorry, you probably have pure intentions.

No hahaha I don’t want before and afters I’m just saying like the abs/shred ones I’ve seen posts about but not the bum one haha! So was wondering if anyone who’s done it got good results as ive not seen any posts about it
Reply 15
Original post by firdouss
i did the 2 weeks shred and it worked a little i lost 3kg

Yeah I’ve seen a lot of people do good at that! Not what I’m looking for tho as I’m already thin xx
Reply 16
Original post by leopard202
Yeah! I think they're pretty good. Her butt ones are better than abs/cardio personally.

I also think Holly Dolke has some amazing ones too- her workouts are shorter and faster, and abs are her speciality. Chloe Ting are a bit slower and more focused. You can choose your style/pace.

The best butt burner i've done though is this Popsugar one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAu_ueyPWdQ&list=PLt-871ydxjDyJf2JxNlMe0gFVWw1YBBTV&index=18&t=0s

Only 10 mins but kills me every time lol

Aw great I’ll give it a try then! Thanks.

Oh not heard of her, I’ll have a look and maybe do some of hers too! Thanks so much!

I got some of the grace fit resistance bands so I’m hoping using them might help (I got them ages and it came with a free pdf workout plan and I did some of it but it got boring)
Reply 17
Original post by Rose_symonia
I’ve tried the 2 week abs workout and well they would work if you ermm...stopped eating junk food like I do.
I’m sure her booty plan work too but I’ve heard you have to ‘wake up’ your glutes or however you spell it,by stretching. But don’t take my work for it thanks :smile:
But yeah just do it,if it doesn’t work at least it’ll make you feel good since that’s what the exercises have done to me.

I’m not really looking to do that one as I’m naturally pretty thin. Yeah I got some grace fit bands ages ago and it came with a pdf of exercises and hers included a warm up for your Glutes so I might do that first then the Chloe ting workout!:smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Tamzinp
Hi! I started doing Chloe Ting's workouts since the start of lockdown and I have lost about a stone since. Completely more toned and a bigger booty! It's great fun too.

Hiya! Aw that sounds amazing I’ll definitely give it a go then!! I didn’t want to start it if it wasn’t very good but that sounds really good thank you.
Reply 19
Original post by laughinglad999
Never heard of her who is she ?

She does YouTube videos on fitness x

Quick Reply

Latest