The Student Room Group

Pulled hair

Girls has different people pulled your ponytail at school or at home?
(It Happens to people).

Scroll to see replies

My brothers used to always pull my hair when I was a kid, but now not so much. Mostly because I prefer to keep my hair in a high bun or messy (depends).
Not a girl but this ***** called Jade pulled me to the ground by my hair in first school so I kicked her in the head while she stood over me.
That reminds me of something that used to happen in a school I used to go to, those girls that had pony tails would have them pulled by an older gang of girls
Reply 4
Original post by Naviiiikk
(It Happens to people).

my boyfriend likes to pull my hair when i give him-
girls? ponytails? k, nevermind. :h:
Reply 5
Yep
Had a really long and dense ponytail during my last year at school and some of my classmates and schoolmates began to pull it. It hurt a lot and I was worried that it would spoil my hairstyle so I got into a temper, and they stopped it coz they really know what I do to them when I am furious :u:
(edited 3 years ago)
(It Happens to people).

Someone did that to me in primary so I started crying and they apologized. :rofl:
Reply 7
Original post by Greywolf.
That reminds me of something that used to happen in a school I used to go to, those girls that had pony tails would have them pulled by an older gang of girls

Did different girls pull their ponytail who had a ponytail?
Reply 8
Original post by Sam_R9
Yep
Had a really long and dense ponytail during my last year at school and some of my classmates and schoolmates began to pull it. It hurt a lot and I was worried that it would spoil my hairstyle so I got into a temper, and they stopped it coz they really know what I do to them when I am furious :u:

Has anyone pulled your ponytail from behind you and you never knew who it was at school.
someone did that to me in a train station really hard. it was so hard i had tears in my eyes cos it hurt lol
Reply 10
Original post by rxyaltyx
someone did that to me in a train station really hard. it was so hard i had tears in my eyes cos it hurt lol

Has someone at school
Has someone at school

yh but i didnt see who. from then on i didn't wear my hair in a ponytail as much
Not girls no but boys have and my brother and it bloody hurt :cry2: but they ran away so I couldn't do anything
Reply 13
yh but i didnt see who. from then on i didn't wear my hair in a ponytail as much

SAME happened to me. I know how you feel.You should be alert and if someone does it you grab them by their ponytail
Reply 14
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Not girls no but boys have and my brother and it bloody hurt :cry2: but they ran away so I couldn't do anything

Do it to him when you catch him.
Do it to him when you catch him.

Oh yeah I do it my brother when he does it to me :rolleyes: but the other boys who did it were back in primary school so I can't get back at the idiots now :colonhash:
Reply 16
Don't worry it has happened to me as well .Boys in primary school did everyone pull your ponytail
Reply 17
Has anyone pulled your ponytail from behind you and you never knew who it was at school.

Yeah, lol.
But usually, I would find them after some time bcoz when I look around, the person who pulled my hair would be acting weird/ abnormal.
Reply 18

I can relate to that, but if it hurts a lot, the person should be prepared to face a lot of **** coz I get furious :mwuaha:
Original post by Sam_R9
I can relate to that, but if it hurts a lot, the person should be prepared to face a lot of **** coz I get furious :mwuaha:

ik but it was a big group of boys older and bigger than me. i would have probably had a go at them but i didn't know what was gonna happen lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending