The Student Room Group

My teachers are being weird

Okay maybe I’m overthinking, but I have two history teachers - submitted work to the first one and they put “well done xxx” - force of habit I don’t know? Then the other one put a winky face which isn’t so weird, but ahh
Reply 1
That's a bit weird, but if it's just that and nothing else, then you can ignore it. I don't think they're interested in losing their jobs over you tbh
You doing really well?
Reply 3
Original post by have
That's a bit weird, but if it's just that and nothing else, then you can ignore it. I don't think they're interested in losing their jobs over you tbh

Original post by Little Popcorns
You doing really well?

Yes 😂. I’m not making it up I’m just an over thinker, so was looking for advice to see whether it is actually weird or not.
I hate overthinkers they're so annoying
Original post by Anonymous
Yes 😂. I’m not making it up I’m just an over thinker, so was looking for advice to see whether it is actually weird or not.

Oh so it could be because you’re doing well? How old are you?
Reply 6
Oh so it could be because you’re doing well? How old are you?

Probably habit and I bet the teacher is currently sitting at home feeling mortified lol
Reply 8
Probably habit and I bet the teacher is currently sitting at home feeling mortified lol

True, saw him today though cause I turned up late whoops, then he said hi and walked off 😂.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;89549706"]17[/

Oh okay see why you feel like hmm it’s definitely not babying... I mean apart from a few cheesy words they’re not doing anything else welrd
17[/
Oh okay see why you feel like hmm it’s definitely not babying... I mean apart from a few cheesy words they’re not doing anything else welrd

Yeah that's true, thank you
probably just habit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending