The Student Room Group

is kier a well known company

yh, is it well known? I've never heard of it but I got work experience there somehow. Just wanted to know if it's famous or something and I juts haven't heard of it lol
Very well known in construction and property, probably on the largest construction companies in the UK.
Original post by vix.xvi
yh, is it well known? I've never heard of it but I got work experience there somehow. Just wanted to know if it's famous or something and I juts haven't heard of it lol

I wouldn't say they are famous,
But they are a huge well respected company. Everyone in their industry knows who they are...
Kier is a huge construction company. Absolutely huge. Definitely top 5 biggest in the UK (if not 1st or 2nd).

You sure you haven’t seen their logo around? It’s quite an eye catcher.
Original post by mnot
I wouldn't say they are famous,
But they are a huge well respected company. Everyone in their industry knows who they are...

Original post by DiddyDec
Very well known in construction and property, probably on the largest construction companies in the UK.

Original post by Christian12
Kier is a huge construction company. Absolutely huge. Definitely top 5 biggest in the UK (if not 1st or 2nd).

thanksss guys :smile:
Original post by vix.xvi

I know a few who work there, haven't heard anything bad.

Yes. They're massive.

They should hopefully tell you what project you will be working on. That would likely make for better experience, than some generic office role.

How long is the work experience?
Original post by NonIndigenous
I know a few who work there, haven't heard anything bad.

Yes. They're massive.

They should hopefully tell you what project you will be working on. That would likely make for better experience, than some generic office role.

How long is the work experience?

just 5 day :smile:
Original post by Christian12

I was going to say I hadn't heard of it but come to think of it I have seen signs advertising it & I remember the logo.

Quick Reply

Latest