The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about being your gender?

i would say the worst thing about being my gender is some expecting to be 6ft 5 body builder.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Periods. Definitely periods
Reply 2
Everything feels demeaning, I hate being treated like I’m stupid because of my anatomy.
Reply 3
Original post by Pugglet
Periods. Definitely periods

That is not your gender imo :wink:. Gender is pyschological.
Reply 4
I just realised that JK is a trans-man. This writer refers to herself as JK not Joanne, and her personae is Harry again a male. Harry is JK personified- all the events that Harry goes through has meaning in terms of JKs life events. She is male imo and in defence mode. The over dressing as female as points to JK being a trans-man. The wrost thing about my gender is people thinking I am the same gender as JK, JK is a man and me not.Just my opinion.
People assuming men are given things rather than earning it
having to shave a beard all the time when you dont want one
Reply 7
Boobs, I've never understood what's so attractive about them (guess that's why I'm straight lol) and I hate when guys stare at them, it makes me feel like an objective
PCOS :sigh:
Reply 9
Original post by Nabu123
Boobs, I've never understood what's so attractive about them (guess that's why I'm straight lol) and I hate when guys stare at them, it makes me feel like an objective

prsom
Nothing l am very happy been my gender l am always very happy l never give up l am very strong willed
Original post by sonal7
I just realised that JK is a trans-man. This writer refers to herself as JK not Joanne, and her personae is Harry again a male. Harry is JK personified- all the events that Harry goes through has meaning in terms of JKs life events. She is male imo and in defence mode. The over dressing as female as points to JK being a trans-man. The wrost thing about my gender is people thinking I am the same gender as JK, JK is a man and me not.Just my opinion.

WAIT WHAT

why isn't this in the news i never even heard about it

I love harry potter

EDIT: how is this even related to the question asked
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by laughinglad999
Nothing l am very happy been my gender l am always very happy l never give up l am very strong willed

can relate

my gender is 10/10
The worst thing about my gender is men. Uneducated misogynistic ignorant entitled toxic men. I hope we recover soon.
Reply 14
Original post by StephenBC
i would say the worst thing about being my gender is some expecting to be 6ft 5 body builder.

Having traditional parents who constantly go on about "Girls are meant to be clean", "Girls should be in the kitchen" and "You need to be more feminine"/"Walk feminine"

Sorry to burst their bubble but I like playing sports and games and just wearing whatever feels comfy.
Getting kicked in the balls f*cking sucks
Reply 16
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Getting kicked in the balls f*cking sucks

Who’s kicking you in the balls though? Why is that a fact of life?
Twagging a nad.
Original post by vix.xvi
can relate

my gender is 10/10

l am the same 10/10
How hard it is for one of us too get laid if he is relatively unattractive. I would never want to be a woman but I certainly envy how even the Female version of myself would be able to get laid at the drop of a hat.

Quick Reply

Latest