The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about being your gender?

Scroll to see replies

People being overprotective with girls especially when they meet a boy 🙄🙄
Original post by Corps
Who’s kicking you in the balls though? Why is that a fact of life?

There was this lad in my secondary school who was kind of a d*ck. He would go round punching and kicking people in the balls for no apparent reason. Unfortunately I was one of his victims :redface:
Going to a football matchs and trying to find a spot in urinals during half time
Very true who wants to be the a victim
Reply 24
Societal expectations ( shaving, to be skinny, etc ), periods, bras, pockets, clothes.
Reply 25
is it just me or is StephenBC just FemaleinDress? except not banned.
Hmm where do I start.... period bleeding, cramps, pregnancy, giving birth, menopause........
God. Where to start.

Being thought of as stupid?

Feeling scared when walking home at night (constantly having to think about my safety.)

People being astounded when I place my self worth in something other than my looks (because that is all society values me for.)

Having my anger attributed to hormones instead of it being thought of as rational (classic "Lol u on ur period" line, even tho not all women get periods.)

Being told that my tone is wrong, instead of actually having my point debated, because i'm not "being nice."
Reply 28
Tag doesnt work :dontknow:
@femaleindress
Reply 29
i know. LOL. banned AF.
Reply 30
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
There was this lad in my secondary school who was kind of a d*ck. He would go round punching and kicking people in the balls for no apparent reason. Unfortunately I was one of his victims :redface:

That’s so strange, there was a girl in my school who’d go around punching more endowed girls’ boobs. Why are people like that?
Original post by Corps
That’s so strange, there was a girl in my school who’d go around punching more endowed girls’ boobs. Why are people like that?

I honestly have no idea :lol:
Original post by Joleee
i know. LOL. banned AF.

Wait, isn't she a bot?? :confused: :rofl3:
Original post by Synergy_

Literally what I was thinking :lol:
Reply 34
Original post by Synergy_

Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Literally what I was thinking :lol:

she a bot AF :yes:
Original post by sonal7
That is not your gender imo :wink:. Gender is pyschological.

Doesn’t matter if I didn’t view myself as a cis woman. I’d still have them wouldn’t I 🙄 Seeing as I’m biologically inclined to have them.

I’ll add “having people mansplain things to me” to the list
Original post by Pugglet
Doesn’t matter if I didn’t view myself as a cis woman. I’d still have them wouldn’t I 🙄 Seeing as I’m biologically inclined to have them.

I’ll add “having people mansplain things to me” to the list

PRSOM :rofl:
Reply 37
Being told I'm delusional.
Getting kicked in the nuts.

Quick Reply

Latest