The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
thanks hun
yeah i want to wear model kind of clothing so i get all the attention haha

You’re wanting all the attention but asking about if girls will be jealous if you’re the prettiest?

Do whatever you want but be prepared that not all the attention you might get will be good attention.
Reply 21
Original post by Scotney
I think your attitude might put them off rather than your high heels!

Indeed.
I seriously don’t see the point of wanting to dress like a model for a day at uni? Seems like a lot of effort for no real reason. There is no one to impress so why not just save it for a night out?
Original post by Bexjw
You’re wanting all the attention but asking about if girls will be jealous if you’re the prettiest?

Do whatever you want but be prepared that not all the attention you might get will be good attention.

jealousy is still attention imo
whether its positive or negative
attention is attention- from guys or girls; jealous people or not
Original post by Pugglet
I seriously don’t see the point of wanting to dress like a model for a day at uni? Seems like a lot of effort for no real reason. There is no one to impress so why not just save it for a night out?

i want to impress the people around me wdym lol

i dont do nights out, would rather study after uni
People aren’t going to be going to their lectures looking to be impressed by someone. They’ll be going to be educated. Their attention is going to be on their education and making new friends, not on seeing who is trying their hardest to look like a model. 🤷🏼*♀️
i want to impress the people around me wdym lol

i dont do nights out, would rather study after uni

Why though? I didn’t think people could really be that vain
And also no one likes an attentionwhore or someone who tries too hard.
Original post by GabiAbi84
People aren’t going to be going to their lectures looking to be impressed by someone. They’ll be going to be educated. Their attention is going to be on their education and making new friends, not on seeing who is trying their hardest to look like a model. 🤷🏼*♀️

look uni is a massive place ~ 25,000 people or so
i wan people to look at me and think 'wow shes so pretty'
uni is the best place for validation!
Original post by Pugglet
Why though? I didn’t think people could really be that vain
And also no one likes an attentionwhore or someone who tries too hard.

how are people being vain if they think im pretty?
i just want everyones jaw to drop when they look at me, regardless if its female or male
if no one dresses like a model and a tramp like you say at uni, less competition for me
look uni is a massive place ~ 25,000 people or so
i wan people to look at me and think 'wow shes so pretty'
uni is the best place for validation!

Well tough, people have their own lives to be dealing with. What you want isn’t their priority. Perhaps you should think about why you’re really going.

(And no, it’s really not a place for validation-not like that anyway)
Original post by GabiAbi84
Well tough, people have their own lives to be dealing with. What you want isn’t their priority. Perhaps you should think about why you’re really going.

(And no, it’s really not a place for validation-not like that anyway)

keep coping
i just want everyones jaw to drop when they look at me, regardless if its female or male
if no one dresses like a model and a tramp like you say at uni, less competition for me

I mean more that you are being vain about how you look and wanting peoples “jaws to drop” to be honest no one particularly cares what someone dresses like to a lecture at uni. Also I never said people dress like tramps? People wear comfy clothes and things that are suitable.
If someone showed up in heels to some of my practicals at uni you’d be sent out.

I ditched most of my heels this year as I found I had no need for them as I never wear them out now. Never wore them to uni in the first place as it’s just impractical.

If you are concerned about being the prettiest then might be better to do beauty pageants where people actually care about that sort of thing, not at uni where people care more about their degree.
keep coping

Huh??
Ngl if I was in any of your lessons and saw you dressed like that I would defo make fun of you, but do whatever makes you happy
I doubt it I'd wear heels everywhere if my disabilities didn't stop me
I want to wear high heels to uni + expensive stylish model like clothing. I want to be the prettiest girl there (I already look like Taylor Hill so shouldn't be too hard)

Will people esp jealous girls make fun of me if i wear them to lectures?

I'm studying a stem related subject btw

Wear it as long as you are comfortable and look comfortable wearing it.
This thread is great. I love the drip drip drip trolling best.

8/10

Original, funny, got some people on board, the line about stem to really rile up TSRers. :yy:
I saw a girl who I think went jogging for the first time in her life, and had lipstick on, polished nails, a full-size IPad and cable headphones dangling form it. I don't recall if she had heels on, but it wouldn't surprise me.

So, you've got competition. Better lift your game.
Reply 38

I got passed the stage where my 'jaw dropped' when I was about 18 :tongue: so sorry, you wouldn't stun me wearing heels at uni. It's not a dating show and I am there to study and get my education. I'd just think someone has serious insecurities if they needed to dress like that. I don't get jealous over other people as I am comfortable in myself.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Wear 'em if you want. If someone doesnt like that, its their problem.

Erm, just got to mention though, college is for studying. Not being 'the prettiest' or looking like Taylor Hill :lol:

A very relevant point!!!! Xx

Latest

Trending

Trending