The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Adult Nursing in Glasgow Caledonian university

I'm an international student and want to study MSc. Adult Nursing in Glasgow Caledonian university, what are the pros and cons studying Nursing in GCU?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Franny9
I'm an international student and want to study MSc. Adult Nursing in Glasgow Caledonian university, what are the pros and cons studying Nursing in GCU?

Hello. I am an international student who applied for the MSc Adult Nursing program at GCU. Have you applied?
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Original post by Zee_gal
Hello. I am an international student who applied for the MSc Adult Nursing program at GCU. Have you applied?

yes I have, what country are you from?
Reply 3
Original post by Franny9
yes I have, what country are you from?

Nigeria. You?
Reply 4
Original post by Zee_gal
Nigeria. You?

Nigeria too,nice meeting you here.
Reply 5
Original post by Franny9
Nigeria too,nice meeting you here.

Same here. Have you been invited for an interview?
Reply 6
Original post by Zee_gal
Same here. Have you been invited for an interview?

not yet, I applied for January intake. How about you?
Reply 7
Original post by Franny9
not yet, I applied for January intake. How about you?

I applied for January intake, did an interview and was waitlisted. When did you apply?
Reply 8
Original post by Zee_gal
I applied for January intake, did an interview and was waitlisted. When did you apply?

On the 7th of this month, how about you?
Reply 9
Original post by Franny9
On the 7th of this month, how about you?

7th of April.
Reply 10
Original post by Zee_gal
7th of April.

ok, all the best, which other schools are you going for?
Reply 11
Northumbria, teesside, lincoln and Salford. I've had interviews with Northumbria and Teesside. Waiting for a decision. Still yet to hear from Lincoln and Salford. What other unis did you apply for?
Reply 12
Original post by Zee_gal
Northumbria, teesside, lincoln and Salford. I've had interviews with Northumbria and Teesside. Waiting for a decision. Still yet to hear from Lincoln and Salford. What other unis did you apply for?

Oxford Brookes, Plymouth, Derby , Lincoln, GCU, and UEA. The first 3 gave me an offer but for September, I don't want to leave yet. The last three haven't responded
Reply 13
Original post by Franny9
Oxford Brookes, Plymouth, Derby , Lincoln, GCU, and UEA. The first 3 gave me an offer but for September, I don't want to leave yet. The last three haven't responded

That's really good. Congratulations on your offers. I want to start in January so I limmited myself to Universities that offer January starts.
Reply 14
Original post by Zee_gal
That's really good. Congratulations on your offers. I want to start in January so I limmited myself to Universities that offer January starts.

yeah, I also want January.
Reply 15
Original post by Franny9
yeah, I also want January.

Okay. You may want to apply for more unis with January starts
Original post by Zee_gal

Hi @Zee_gal

Just wanted to say best of luck with your application to Lincoln, hopefully the team get back to you soon. I am actually a third year student at the University of Lincoln, if you have any general questions about the University or Lincoln itself feel free to ask, if not best of luck with choosing which university to attend.

Jack :smile:
Original post by Zee_gal

Hi have you heard from Lincoln Uni yet. I am also waiting hear from them.
Reply 18
Original post by inocenia
Hi have you heard from Lincoln Uni yet. I am also waiting hear from them.

They emailed two days ago to ask for additional documentation. So I guess they're still assessing the applications. When did you apply?
Original post by Zee_gal
They emailed two days ago to ask for additional documentation. So I guess they're still assessing the applications. When did you apply?

In the middle of May. Hopefully that is a good sign for you that they are checking your documents.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending