The Student Room Group

Revision guides / summary books for CIE A level bio and chem?

Hi guys! So, my school (unfortunately) does CIE for biology and chem a level, and I was wondering what you think the best revision guides are since it’s difficult to revise out of a textbook and I find revision guides very useful lol. Unfortunately CGP doesn’t do CIE, but maybe their old (2008) revision guides will suffice since they were designed for all UK boards back then so they may have enough content ? I could also check out the 2008 alerts revision guide too. Just wondering what u all think. :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ffffffffyu8gyui
Hi guys! So, my school (unfortunately) does CIE for biology and chem a level, and I was wondering what you think the best revision guides are since it’s difficult to revise out of a textbook and I find revision guides very useful lol. Unfortunately CGP doesn’t do CIE, but maybe their old (2008) revision guides will suffice since they were designed for all UK boards back then so they may have enough content ? I could also check out the 2008 alerts revision guide too. Just wondering what u all think. :smile:

I recommend going through the syllabus and checking out youtube videos on the topics. Good sources are freesciencelessons, Crash course and Khan Academy. I used these when I was doing a-levels.

Quick Reply

Latest