The Student Room Group

A level Physics practise paper

Hi everyone, I'm not sure exactly where to post this so any help is appreciated.

I have created my own paper for Unit 1 AS Physics WJEC board and I am looking for people to trial it and give feedback. I intend to create more for Units 2-5 and eventually for A Level Maths WJEC also. I will send paper copies out to those interested in testing this paper.
Original post by Henlebon
Hi everyone, I'm not sure exactly where to post this so any help is appreciated.

I have created my own paper for Unit 1 AS Physics WJEC board and I am looking for people to trial it and give feedback. I intend to create more for Units 2-5 and eventually for A Level Maths WJEC also. I will send paper copies out to those interested in testing this paper.

I'm doing AQA physics but I would still love to have a go at the paper for practice.
Reply 2
Original post by Fifty345
I'm doing AQA physics but I would still love to have a go at the paper for practice.

Hello, i am posting out copies as i don't want this online yet. Please send your address and ideally your email so i can discuss feedback directly
Im bored... I did A level Physics... lets do this!

Quick Reply

Latest