The Student Room Group

Niall Horan!!!!

This thread is all about Niall. His music, news, memes etc will all be on this thread :woo:
So without further ado lesssss gooooooo :excited:

Love y'all :heart:

@WoodlandSorcerer wanna join???
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Of course!! As I assume you’ll be the first to know everything, you can update us all here : D
Reply 3
Who else loves Watermelon Sugar? Such a bop
:dancing2:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Of course!! As I assume you’ll be the first to know everything, you can update us all here : D

Hahaha that's so true but don't hesitate in updating before me :tongue:

It's partyyyyyyyyy timeeeeeeee :woo: :excited:

Original post by Deggs_14

It's a good song but that's Harry Styles song not Niall's :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Deggs_14
:dancing2:

Arms of a Stranger is a bigger bop
Arms of a Stranger is a bigger bop

100% agree :smile:

Have you heard Moral Of The Story ft Ashe??
Original post by Nialler x
100% agree :smile:

Have you heard Moral Of The Story ft Ashe??

I have and I love it!! What are your thoughts on it? I think their voices go really well together but my favourite Niall duet is the acoustic version of What A Time with Julia Michaels 😍

I have and I love it!! What are your thoughts on it? I think their voices go really well together but my favourite Niall duet is the acoustic version of What A Time with Julia Michaels 😍

I love Moral Of The Story, it's good. Oooo yasssss What A time is good too :woo: How about Seeing Blind with Maren Morris???

I love Moral Of The Story, it's good. Oooo yasssss What A time is good too :woo: How about Seeing Blind with Maren Morris???

They’re all good but out of those Seeing Blind is my least favourite, it sounds very country and that’s generally not my kind of music. Still good though!!
They’re all good but out of those Seeing Blind is my least favourite, it sounds very country and that’s generally not my kind of music. Still good though!!

Ah I get ya, I love all of Niall's songs so I don't have a least favourite :heart:

Guess what i'm listening to!!!
Ah I get ya, I love all of Niall's songs so I don't have a least favourite :heart:

Guess what i'm listening to!!!

No Judgement??
He used to follow me on Twitter (or someone pretending to be him, perhaps).
No Judgement??

OMDs how???? :shock:

Original post by barnetlad
He used to follow me on Twitter (or someone pretending to be him, perhaps).

Did it say 'official' in his name?? Tbh Niall would follow and then never unfollow so it probably was someone pretending to him :unimpressed:

Because you’re always listening to that 🤣😂

How many times do you listen to it a day on average?

Did it say 'official' in his name?? Tbh Niall would follow and then never unfollow so it probably was someone pretending to him :unimpressed:

Unless Barnetlad is super Twitter famous or a huge Niall fan account then I think it’s unlikely the genuine Nialler followed him : (

I cannot remember. I had to look up his name at the time as I was unaware of the names of all of the members of One Direction. I only new Harry Styles because of his relationship with the late Caroline Flack. As I have said on other threads, I don't regard karaoke as real music.
Because you’re always listening to that 🤣😂

How many times do you listen to it a day on average?

Unless Barnetlad is super Twitter famous or a huge Niall fan account then I think it’s unlikely the genuine Nialler followed him : (

:blush: Not always :lol:

2 or 3 times a day :colondollar:

I'm listening to Too Much To Ask Now :heart:

Oh yeah that's true lol, just imagine if it was the real Nialler :gasp:

Original post by barnetlad
I cannot remember. I had to look up his name at the time as I was unaware of the names of all of the members of One Direction. I only new Harry Styles because of his relationship with the late Caroline Flack. As I have said on other threads, I don't regard karaoke as real music.

It probably was someone pretending to me Niall :yep:
I know this thread is about Niall, but I wanted to ask you something about Liam without derailing other threads. I’m sure you saw he’s doing an online LP1 show? Did you get tickets for it?? I would have loved to see it but it’s at 8 pm on the 17th and at that time I’m having dinner and then we have to stay downstairs to watch TV as a family so didn’t want to buy a ticket if I’m not going to make it and deprive someone else of the opportunity. Just thought I’d comment as you’re doing loads of Liam lyric threads lately 🤣
(edited 3 years ago)
I know this thread is about Niall, but I wanted to ask you something about Liam without derailing other threads. I’m sure you saw he’s doing on online LP1 show? Did you get tickets for it?? I would have loved to see it but it’s at 8 pm on the 17th and at that time I’m having dinner and then we have to stay downstairs to watch TV as a family so didn’t want to buy a ticket if I’m not going to make it and deprive someone else of the opportunity. Just thought I’d comment as you’re doing loads of Liam lyric threads lately 🤣

Lowkey would have loved to watch it, it sounds like it’s going to be so good and I’ve been getting much more into LP1 lately. I think all the tickets sold out really quickly 😂

Niall and the others should definitely do something like that too. And Liam’s doing it for charity and working with sound and lighting people who have been left unemployed due to covid, which is extra amazing!!

Quick Reply

Latest