The Student Room Group

Do you think Trump will win?

Hell nah. I think its Biden tbh.

Scroll to see replies

Probably not but I doubt that will strop him being President.
Original post by ayahuasca
Hell nah. I think its Biden tbh.

I hope not but since the majority of young people don’t vote it might happen again.
:rofl:

Do people still believe a lot of BLM like Biden?
You’ll be surprised how wrong your statement is lol
A lot of Republicans, especially moderates, plan to vote Biden.
Reply 5
It is very possible that Trump will win. Biden is very weak and doesn't appeal to the Obama voters in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania who flipped to Trump. Plus progressives are alienated because Bernie Sanders' nomination was stolen TWICE by the establishment which coalesced around Biden literally at the last moment. I predict that there will be very low turnout and republicans do better on low turnout elections. Of course a big factor is the events leading up to election day, but don't count Trump out. I'd say its a 50/50 chance
Trump's entire presidency.
No. I also think there's a fair chance he will pull out of the election - if he becomes convinced he won't win, he'll desperately try and save face.
Those who are protesting aren’t fans of Biden either. Whether Trump or Biden wins, they won't care who because they are as bad as each other
Trump will easily win. Biden can hardly get a sentence out.
He will win regardless :frown:
Trump wont win
Reply 12
My bet is that if Trump wins, he will still have lost the popular vote.

Original post by LordFahid
Trump will easily win. Biden can hardly get a sentence out.

Have you ever heard Trump talk without a teleprompt? It's a mess. Turn on subtitles next time he comes on the news, it's hilarious.
Still describing the protests as ’violent’?
I think Trump will win mainly due to the global recession brought on by the covid situation, if there's one good thing he's ever done and that's lower unemployment to historically low levels and increase the US's economic output to its highest in a long time. He's a **** at most things but what the country needs now is fixing especially the unemployment and economic crisis which he has done once and likely can do it again. Plus depending on how his policing reform bill goes through (senate will reject the democrats one...although the house isn't budging on the republican one even though it has vastly the same content, like a bit of reform is better than no reform and what the republicans are proposing will reduce police brutality, they just don't care unless it is their bill). it might be enough to get a decent amount of black voters.

Don't like him at all but I care about economies :h:

Like british politics, US politics, both sides of the spectrum I disagree with massively but hey ho
In would say it depends on whether Bidens obvious mental decline gets sunlight on it.
His minders can only hide him away for so long. They will be doing anything they can to avoid the debates as November approaches because Tump, whatever you think of him, will eat him alive on stage.
But if a week is a long time in politics, six months is a lifetime. Look where we were six months ago, the stock market was hitting record highs, record black, Hispanic and female levels of employment then CV hit.
Equally millions of people who aren't woke Trump haters are seeing their country burn at the hands of the left. Gun sales and new licence applications are through the roof. An awful lot of people are frightened by what they are seeing and wont necessarily see it as his doing. His base may well turn out as never before.
He is considerably behind in the polls but can we trust the polls. 2016 showed us that if you call people thinking of voting for him morons and Nazis, surprise surprise, when asked how they are planning to vote, they lie. They were called shy trump voters and its what made the pollsters get it so disastrously wrong last time. Remember CNN polling on the night had Clinton 97% likely to win?
Finally I'm still not convinced it will be Biden come November. I can see him standing aside for medical reasons.
Idiotic college vote or whatever the **** system is
Looking at polls, Biden is ahead in several key Trump states as well as, well, everywhere else. I'm just hoping this doesn't lose momentum. However, with a 2nd corona wave I'm hoping people will remember why Trump sucks - there's still a while to go until November.
Reply 18
I feel it could be hella close tbh.

Like really really close
Should say the same to you. Cities should be burning if the protests were as violent as you say. You mean a few blocks now make the entire Seattle police free?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending