The Student Room Group

help

hey guys so im 15 and my o levels are this year and I dont know what to do cause im not a sciencees person or a math person any help?
ok
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
ok

huh
Reply 3
Do you mean in these exams, for A-level or as a career?
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Do you mean in these exams, for A-level or as a career?

no exams and the o levels not the a levels
Reply 5
Original post by salmarahhal
no exams and the o levels not the a levels

Still don't understand what you are asking. What exactly do you need help with? What is it you don't know?
She means the GCSEs guys. Its called O levels in some places. I had the same confusion few years ago.

whats yoir problem and what exactly do you want. Like help in preparation or..??

'She' cuz I see you have a female name!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Kk1999
She means the GCSEs guys. Its called O levels in some places. I had the same confusion few years ago.

whats yoir problem and what exactly do you want. Like help in preparation or..??

'She' cuz I see you have a female name!

yes I am a she thannku and yes I need help preparing I really dont know what to do
yes I am a she thannku and yes I need help preparing I really dont know what to do

Your welcome!
Well there's this thread of those who're writing their GCSEs or O levels as you say this year. I'll tag you there. You can get along with them.

If you need any help then I can help you too.

What have you studied so far? What's your progress? Your revision!
Reply 9
Original post by Kk1999
Your welcome!
Well there's this thread of those who're writing their GCSEs or O levels as you say this year. I'll tag you there. You can get along with them.

If you need any help then I can help you too.

What have you studied so far? What's your progress? Your revision!

yes thank you thats really Nice of you I just started actually beacause my o levels are still next year
yes thank you thats really Nice of you I just started actually beacause my o levels are still next year

Ohk! there's nothing to worry about!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending