The Student Room Group

Can I go to both college and sixthform

So I've applied to a sixth form and college but I'm still unsure on what one to go too, so is there a possibility that I could go to both.

Im not sure what I want to be in the future or if I want to go to university.
Ive applied for performing arts for the college and applied for maths, economic and politics in the 6th form.

I love drama and maths but I'm terrible at written exams due to my dyslexia.

So do you think if I asked there would be a possibility for me to go to college but go to the sixth form 1-2 days a week for maths
Reply 1
No - At least not to my knowledge. I think you have to choose one in the end, but I reckon if you didn't like which one you chose you could potentially change to a different course or even a different college.
Oh damn, I’ve always just referred to sixth form and college as the same thing...whoops. But no, I’m guessing you have to choose one over the other
Original post by Anonymous17!
Oh damn, I’ve always just referred to sixth form and college as the same thing...whoops. But no, I’m guessing you have to choose one over the other

they're very similar
Reply 4
No
No, you can only pick 1. You wouldn't go to 2 primary schools or 2 secondary schools. You wouldn't go to a college and a sixth form either.
Original post by josie71202
they're very similar

That’s true. I guess thats why i referred to them as the same :lol: my sixth form even called themselves a college so
Original post by Anonymous17!
That’s true. I guess thats why i referred to them as the same :lol: my sixth form even called themselves a college so

a lot of sixth forms call themselves a sixth form college

Quick Reply

Latest