The Student Room Group

Contacting uni with my grades, question!

I have a conditional offer for uni and the requirements are that I achieve my HND along with Maths 5.

I have managed to pass all the necessary classes however I failed one of the extra classes that wasn't required to get the HND. The class was only added to help people get an extra credit as some people had failed classes in the previous HNC year.

Should I crop this class out when I send the uni my grades? I'm scared that single fail will screw me over even though it wasn't needed for the HND!
Don’t mess with the images of your results.

Send it through explaining the additional non credit bearing module if you want.
Original post by PQ
Don’t mess with the images of your results.

Send it through explaining the additional non credit bearing module if you want.

Do you know if my college will send my grades to the uni or is it the students themselves who have to do it?
Original post by Onlyweardesigner
Do you know if my college will send my grades to the uni or is it the students themselves who have to do it?

The UCAS website has a page listing the qualifications and exam boards that send results through directly. If your qualification isn’t on that list then you have to send your results through yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending