The Student Room Group

I got picked on

Hello, I got something to share to you that may be shocking. This afternoon, I was walking in the street and a guy approaches me by driving his car to me and apparently knew that I was following him or that I followed him. I claimed that I didn't follow him and then apparently called me out for it like that was pretty lame. Then the shcoking moment happened, he then took a picture of me on his phone and then said everyone will see you now and even I said that I was going to call the police but he then rebuffs it and said that he was going to send it to the whole world. I never ever on my life felt like I was racially or picked on for no apparent reason and I didn't took my phone, so I would've have took picture of the plate number, and then send it to the police or someone confidential. By the way Im male, 21, black african and British but don't speak jafacian accent but actual proper English accent.
tell the police tbh. its still a crime to do what he did. What is jafacian??
Reply 2
Original post by Wannabevetnurse

Oh trust me I will if this guy comes to me again and then I take a picture of the number plate, by the way this was in Stepney Green so he hardily comes on area very often and also, a lady probably called the police on him or punched him in the fact but I am not sure what she means and she works in a subway the one that I bought the foods from. Even If I called the police, they have to get an investigation on him and then It takes a long time if he was charged or not.
Original post by Wannabevetnurse

A dialect of English spoken in London, with marked Jamaican influences. In other terms MLE.
Reply 4
Also, Jafacian is a guy that speaks multi jamacian and british and lives in London Areas, this guy is a bengali but speaks in a kinda jamacian accent like a gangster. Smh, wish all of these guys would stop speaking in a jamacian accents and speak in a proper british accent like I am.
Where you following the guy who took the pictures of you?
Reply 6
Original post by glassalice
Where you following the guy who took the pictures of you?

No I wasn't and I was walking to the subway and the burger shop to get my meals, but the guy was driving along really slowly to provoke on me.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Oh trust me I will if this guy comes to me again and then I take a picture of the number plate, by the way this was in Stepney Green so he hardily comes on area very often and also, a lady probably called the police on him or punched him in the fact but I am not sure what she means and she works in a subway the one that I bought the foods from. Even If I called the police, they have to get an investigation on him and then It takes a long time if he was charged or not.

Don't wait for another occasion, report it to the police. Give them a description of the car and driver, because they may be able to use that information to see if there is a pattern of behaviour by this person. There might be other people, male and female, who have had similar, and it may help them or to try and stop it in future.

The actual taking of a photo, though? You're in a public place.
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
Don't wait for another occasion, report it to the police. Give them a description of the car and driver, because they may be able to use that information to see if there is a pattern of behaviour by this person. There might be other people, male and female, who have had similar, and it may help them or to try and stop it in future.

The actual taking of a photo, though? You're in a public place.

Yh My mum wouldn't like that because she even told me that leave him because he's sick and mentally. by the way, I don't know if its a racial slur or not. I just hope that guy never comes back again because I don't really like calling on the police and my mum shouts to me for calling the police and actually me getting into arugment with an officer during this pandemdic. I really want to leave it there, becuase I don't want to speak to that guy after I suffered at the hands of the fradusters with my driver licence and bank card last year and having to go through the tragedy again.
Reply 9
Yh My mum wouldn't like that because she even told me that leave him because he's sick and mentally. by the way, I don't know if its a racial slur or not. I just hope that guy never comes back again because I don't really like calling on the police and my mum shouts to me for calling the police and actually me getting into arugment with an officer during this pandemdic. I really want to leave it there, becuase I don't want to speak to that guy after I suffered at the hands of the fradusters with my driver licence and bank card last year and having to go through the tragedy again.

You can report it anonymously. How would you feel if you were the victim of a crime because someone else could have helped, but didn't by not reporting a previous occurrence?
Original post by Surnia
You can report it anonymously. How would you feel if you were the victim of a crime because someone else could have helped, but didn't by not reporting a previous occurrence?

To be honest, today, I was pretty knacked and don't know what this guy is on about. Also, the police that my mum said ain't going to do anything because they see that as an unimportant situation and it is just words. The only thing that police really care and shockingly is 1 death threats or 2 attemped run over and attack which I hoped won't. Even they can't help the racist remarks.
Feel frea to DM me if you want, because I am starting to get a little bit paronoid about this situation now.
Reply 12
To be honest, today, I was pretty knacked and don't know what this guy is on about. Also, the police that my mum said ain't going to do anything because they see that as an unimportant situation and it is just words. The only thing that police really care and shockingly is 1 death threats or 2 attemped run over and attack which I hoped won't. Even they can't help the racist remarks.

The police dont just care about death threats and attacks; I don't know where you've got that information from, but it's rubbish. You've been advised to report what happened. What did you want from posting about the incident on here?
Original post by Surnia
The police dont just care about death threats and attacks; I don't know where you've got that information from, but it's rubbish. You've been advised to report what happened. What did you want from posting about the incident on here?

Just need an advice thats all really.
Hello, I got something to share to you that may be shocking. This afternoon, I was walking in the street and a guy approaches me by driving his car to me and apparently knew that I was following him or that I followed him. I claimed that I didn't follow him and then apparently called me out for it like that was pretty lame. Then the shcoking moment happened, he then took a picture of me on his phone and then said everyone will see you now and even I said that I was going to call the police but he then rebuffs it and said that he was going to send it to the whole world. I never ever on my life felt like I was racially or picked on for no apparent reason and I didn't took my phone, so I would've have took picture of the plate number, and then send it to the police or someone confidential. By the way Im male, 21, black african and British but don't speak jafacian accent but actual proper English accent.

An other made up story by Anon
Original post by laughinglad999
An other made up story by Anon

whos anon lol
whos anon lol

Yes you are making up stuff for TSR
Original post by laughinglad999
Yes you are making up stuff for TSR

you having a luagh that happened two days ago ah well I might as well get rid of this post cos I ain't here for negativity so
you having a luagh that happened two days ago ah well I might as well get rid of this post cos I ain't here for negativity so

You have been busted lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending