The Student Room Group

Blogs to follow?

Morning everyone, how's everyone doing?

What blogs do people read or follow? I want to read and support more bloggers as I write myself so any recommendations will be amazing!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RosanaBeechum
Morning everyone, how's everyone doing?

What blogs do people read or follow? I want to read and support more bloggers as I write myself so any recommendations will be amazing!

There are a few blogs on TSR. I have one too! :smile:
Girl online haha
wordprress is good and free
i read the ones on here, in creative corner. we have quite a community growing :yep:
Reply 4
Hyperbole and A Half was a very good one but it's not updated anymore
Reply 5
Some of the TSR ones are pretty interesting.
Original post by ella’s words
i read the ones on here, in creative corner. we have quite a community growing :yep:

Your right there I love the creative corner community:smile:
Shameless self-promo: OP mine is great. :awesome: Pls subscribe I need more fans. The one I have are not loyal :unimpressed:
Reply 12
Original post by Synergy_
Shameless self-promo: OP mine is great. :awesome: Pls subscribe I need more fans. The one I have are not loyal :unimpressed:

:puppyeyes:
Original post by LovelyMrFox

Sorry, Foxy! You are not included in that because you are not a fan. I am your fan :handkiss:
That is the cutest ****ing emoticon I have ever seen.
Reply 14
Sorry, Foxy! You are not included in that because you are not a fan. I am your fan :handkiss:
That is the cutest ****ing emoticon I have ever seen.

Oh shush :rofl:
I don't like you anymore :bawling:
Mine is great :h:

Spoiler

If you care for me, please never use this emoji ":h:" with me. Ever. Thank you.

Excuse me? I am your phatest fan.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Oh shush :rofl:

Original post by Brutal Bee
If you care for me, please never use this emoji ":h:" with me. Ever. Thank you.

IT IS SO CUTE THOUGH

[scroll] :h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h: [/scroll]

[scrollr]:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:[/scrollr]

Excuse me? I am your phatest fan.

Where is my fan page then? Hmm?

IT IS SO CUTE THOUGH

[scroll] :h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h: [/scroll]

[scrollr]:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:[/scrollr]

Where is my fan page then? Hmm?

I got cancer looking at that.

You want an appreciation thread? Heehee I'd make one but the introduction I would give wouldn't be very kind
I got cancer looking at that.

You want an appreciation thread? Heehee I'd make one but the introduction I would give wouldn't be very kind

Please do. Any attention is good attention for this attention hoore :biggrin: And I love the verbal abuse :chicken:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending