aforbes273
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Are any undergrads going to be staying in Claredale House 2020/21? Or has anyone stayed there before and could give me some tips? The only thing I'm really worried about is social life as it's quite far away from the other accommodations in my uni (KCL).
Sheric
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aforbes273)
Are any undergrads going to be staying in Claredale House 2020/21? Or has anyone stayed there before and could give me some tips? The only thing I'm really worried about is social life as it's quite far away from the other accommodations in my uni (KCL).
Hey, stayed there for second year, preparing to go back for third. What do you wanna know?
colossalsphinx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Sheric)
Hey, stayed there for second year, preparing to go back for third. What do you wanna know?
Hey, I've also applied to Claredale House, what flat you in?

And how is the local area eg shops, pubs and transportation?
aforbes273
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by colossalsphinx)

omg hey! i'm in flat 7 on staircase 1!! i've had a look at the local area on google & stuff - it's quote close to brick lane and it's not in the heart of london but it looks quite busy. i think claredale is right next to a bus station and a tube station so it looks quite easy to get around.
aforbes273
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Sheric)
anything really! if there's anything to watch out for, what the social scene is like, what the transport links are like, etc. : )
Sheric
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by colossalsphinx)

I’m in Flat 19. Everything is actually very accessible. There are several bus stops, one behind the accommodation, one across the road, another down the road, and one close to the train station. There is also Cambridge Heath station down the road, getting to Bethnal Green station is like a 10-15 minutes walk. It’s a really interesting place. Yeah there are Several pubs around, restaurants,Flower shops, it’s very lively. Just be ready for stairs. The daunting stairs.
Michell_chan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hello! I am going to apply for claredale for 21/22, can anybody tell me when will the application process begin?

And how the application works? What's the possibility of being assigned a room?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (95)
38.93%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
11.07%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.38%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads