The Student Room Group

How do you think you will die?

Personally, I think dying of terminal disease or something is just so sad. I prefer dying from old age or maybe dying in the most heroic way hahahaha

But I certainly don't want to die from the corona virus

Scroll to see replies

I wanna die in a cool way
l dont wanna die in pain or be termianlly ill i know someone who had it and it hurts for family but like i want a pirate or a alien to fight me and then we go downnnnnnnn
Original post by bianca596
Personally, I think dying of terminal disease or something is just so sad. I prefer dying from old age or maybe dying in the most heroic way hahahaha

Live fast, die young is my motto. I will probably die from alcohol poisoning.
My shelf life isn't that long but I'm an evolved potato so I have a few more years till I rot :cool:

Complications from heart disease/diabetes
probably something I do to myself
Reply 6
This is morbid lol.
Original post by nathan_nacu

Someone is in a bright mood.
An old lady, warm in her bed
I can't think of anything worse.
Original post by Brutal Bee
Someone is in a bright mood.

as bright as night 🥰
as bright as night 🥰

We love to see it. 🤭
Will say you when I am on my death bed :borat:

You want to lose your legs and go blind then die slowly? Can't say that does it for me.
I was thinking about this the other day when trying to sleep. I concluded that although I would like to live a long, healthy life, if I had to die soon then I'd pick a terminal disease. I could fly out to Oregon, rent a house in the mountains, get high with my family and friends, then take euthanasia drugs while surrounded by everyone I love and die like that.

As for how I think I'd actually die, probably suicide.
(edited 3 years ago)
no idea
but I hope
though euthanasia
or die in my sleep
something not painful or scary

I'd like to die in my sleep and live a long life.

Realistically though, I imagine a heart attack/heart problems. Runs in the family, yo.
I used to believe I was going to die very young which is really scary. But now I believe I’ll die from age when I’m old. At least that’s how I’d like it to be.
Multiple gunshots or car smash (both of these things have so far failed tho)
Original post by Sabertooth
You want to lose your legs and go blind then die slowly? Can't say that does it for me.

I don’t have diabetes (last i checked) may/may not have it rn as it’s so prevalent in my family. I wouldn’t want to die like that but the question was how we think we’ll die not how we want to

Quick Reply

Latest