The Student Room Group

Biology epq help ASAP please !!

I was thinking about ideas for an epq on biology and especially cell biology and microbiology. I was thinking about ancient microbes/cells. But wasn't sure where to go with this. Any other ideas would be much appreciated
Original post by Bookworm_88
I was thinking about ideas for an epq on biology and especially cell biology and microbiology. I was thinking about ancient microbes/cells. But wasn't sure where to go with this. Any other ideas would be much appreciated

If you have a bottle of single malt then @Reality Check might become amenable and productive......

Ps I liked your avatar.

PPS am not kidding about the single malt. Your parents may have a drinks cabinest, am sure you can find the key either that or the poggy bank gets it.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
If you have a bottle of single malt then @Reality Check might become amenable and productive......

Ps I liked your avatar.

You know me too well... :laugh:

Original post by Bookworm_88

What topics are you interested in with micro, say? Antibiotic resistance is always a good one - or maybe nosocomial infections.
Thanks for the ideas @realitycheck, I've done some research, and I have generally found that antibiotic resistance is quite a saturated topic. I was also looking at either phages and their use in delivering vaccines/ the possibility of genetically modifying COVID-19? (Not really sure, I'm a bit stuck on whether it's a good idea or not)
I've never heard of nosocomial infections, could you please clarify what I could talk about regarding that.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger

Ps I liked your avatar.

PPS am not kidding about the single malt. Your parents may have a drinks cabinest, am sure you can find the key either that or the poggy bank gets it.

Thanks for the compliment.

Unfortunately, as my parents are non-alcoholics, your preferred method of payment isn't compatible. The most I can offer you is some sort of flavoured sparkling water!

Quick Reply

Latest