The Student Room Group

Cancel culture comes back around for the left

Activist learns the hard way that actions have consequences. BLM activist who threatened to stab anyone who says "all lives matter" while making stabbing gestures gets fired from her job.

https://twitter.com/KeiraSavage00/status/1278583796686680064

Videos of before and after in the link.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by carlskep
Activist learns the hard way that actions have consequences. BLM activist who threatened to stab anyone who says "all lives matter" while making stabbing gestures gets fired from her job.

HAH. How ****ing hilarious. I'm not for cancel culture but this is so ironic and funny.
Original post by Ascend
Now can we cancel cancel culture you snowflake ****s?

please.
Original post by georgeparasol12
HAH. How ****ing hilarious. I'm not for cancel culture but this is so ironic and funny.

Yes it was funny.

You wonder how she got into Harvard in the first place, she can't even speak remotely grammatical English.

The left sows the wind and reaps the whirlwind...
Original post by generallee
Yes it was funny.

You wonder how she got into Harvard in the first place, she can't even speak remotely grammatical English. Positive discrimination presumably.

The left sows the wind and reaps the whirlwind...

Yep.
Next up: White Privilege.
Original post by carlskep

Good. I'm sure most left wing people will agree.
Reply 7
I love it when cancel culture comes back to bite that sort of people in the arse.
Reply 8
The same people who are a part of cancel culture, are now the same people getting canceled. I love it :rofl:
Yep.
Next up: White Privilege.

I heard the term "white person of colour" the other day.

Is that how one loses one's "white privilege" if you are a lefty disappearing up your own ass?

I think we should be told...
I heard the term "white person of colour" the other day.

Is that how one loses one's "white privilege" if you are a lefty disappearing up your own ass?

I think we should be told...

Oh ffs :confused:
Doesn't white privilege make out a victim mentality for minorities. It's all kinda ****ed up.
It isn't really cancel culture this is the actions of a responsible company that doesn't want violent individuals working for them.
Reply 13
Original post by DiddyDec
It isn't really cancel culture this is the actions of a responsible company that doesn't want violent individuals working for them.

That video looks to me less like a violent individual and more like a frothing activist trying to make a salient point against the "all lives matter" rhetoric by way of analogy but failing miserably with ghoulish overkill.
Original post by Ascend
That video looks to me less like a violent individual and more like a frothing activist trying to make a salient point against the "all lives matter" rhetoric by way of analogy but failing miserably with ghoulish overkill.

Seems like OP got too giddy
Someone getting dismissed for threatening behaviour is not 'cancel culture'. It's not even a right/left issue, it's someone being fired.
Oh ffs :confused:
Doesn't white privilege make out a victim mentality for minorities. It's all kinda ****ed up.

You can say that again!

If race is a "social construct" as the the left claims, then white people can self identify as black in exactly the same way as transgender men can self identify as women and vice versa.

So the rich, white American trust fund, upper middle class female BLM activist gets to be as much of a victim as the poor black guy from the hood, whose parents were crackheads and abandoned him as a child.

More so in some ways because anyone who had the temerity to dispute the fact that they were black would be denying their "lived reality."

And indeed they would be called a racist for denying the fact this white skinned person is actually in reality black.
Original post by Ascend

I would hope a lesson would be learnt but from the looks of things she is more than happy to blame everyone but herself.
You can say that again!

If race is a "social construct" as the the left claims, then white people can self identify as black in exactly the same way as transgender men can self identify as women and vice versa.

So the rich, white American trust fund, upper middle class female BLM activist gets to be as much of a victim as the poor black guy from the hood, whose parents were crackheads and abandoned him as a child.

More so in some ways because anyone who had the temerity to dispute the fact that they were black would be denying their "lived reality."

And indeed they would be called a racist for denying the fact this white skinned person is actually in reality black.

My heads spinning but I get you 😆
It's just double standards all over.
I get it the most in school because I don't give a toss about what anyone thinks about me so I say what's on my mind, then I get shouted down by about 5 people. Why is it just screaming and name calling. It's driving so many people away from the left. I'd be more than happy to have a civil discussion with anyone.
Reply 19
Here's a great idea, everyone: let's rifle through every one of our posts, pick out some stupid **** we've said, send it to mainstream media orgs to dox you and rile up a social media mob to send threats and get you fired.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending