The Student Room Group

Are you living your life purpose — or still searching?

Sometime I'd like to think that I already found my purpose in my life but still feels like something is missing, maybe I am still confused, continuously searching for my purpose
Reply 1
I’ll never stop learning so who knows when you find it??
Reply 2
Living it, while finding out more about it :biggrin:
yeah I’m definitely searching for my life’s purpose, honestly this lockdown has made me question pretty much everything regarding my life :/
Reply 4
Original post by bluemuffin
yeah I’m definitely searching for my life’s purpose, honestly this lockdown has made me question pretty much everything regarding my life :/

Omg, same. It makes me second think all my plans in life
Reply 5
Mine is to help people. I try my best to do that when I can.
Reply 6
Original post by anubha299
Sometime I'd like to think that I already found my purpose in my life but still feels like something is missing, maybe I am still confused, continuously searching for my purpose

What do you think your purpose is?
meh. this is not something that really bothers/concerns me.
Well my major goal in life is to find the purpose of it
Your lives do not exist, its all an illusion - WAKE UP GUYS!!
Still searching :yes: Not sure I'll even know it if I get there! :moon:
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
Your lives do not exist, its all an illusion - WAKE UP GUYS!!

NO IT’S TOO EARLY :sleep:
Reply 12
I guess Im still searching. I thought I knew where I was going until lockdown. Now everything seems so uncertain. My life's purpose was to have some structure and find success. Now after moving cities in England twice within a year and perhaps countries by next year I just wonder whether I should stop planning and let go.
I don't think there's such thing as a single purpose. You'll never be completely 100% fulfilled. It's just that one day you'll start investing your time in things that bring you happiness and spend less time caring about irrelevant things.
Do not search! Let it come to you naturally. The more you think of it, the more anxious you will be
Erm so a few new accounts with OPs that are kind of similar. FemaleInDress is gone, or is she? I am not answering anymore of these.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending