The Student Room Group

How do I stop thinking about my crush? I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!

Ever since I started talking to her a lot on here I can't get her out of my head! (she's so pretty omg😩). Literally been thinking and daydreaming about her every day for the past week 😓. She keeps me up until 4am/5am most days. Oooof that smile, it makes me melt 😭 Feel like every time I see a girl I see her face now. I was talking to my sister on the phone a couple of days ago and I called her "bae" by accident because I got lost in my own thoughts about her. How do I stop thinking about her? Am I in love?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How do I stop thinking about her? Am I in love?

You can't - she's too amazing. Yes, you're in love (who wouldn't be in love with me?) :u:
Just stop thinking
Reply 3
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Just stop thinking

I wish it was just as easy as that 😞. I've tried so many times but I can't :frown:
I wish it was just as easy as that 😞. I've tried so many times but I can't :frown:

You tried to stop thinking about me? :emo:

Aww you really love her :console: that is cute

I think you should talk to her then. Confess and you might feel better
Reply 6
You can't - she's too amazing. Yes, you're in love (who wouldn't be in love with me?) :u:

How do you know who she is? Wait- who are you?
crush her

what are you waiting for then!?
Original post by Kk1999
crush her

what are you waiting for then!?

:colonhash: Wow so funny
Ever since I started talking to her a lot on here I can't get her out of my head! (she's so pretty omg😩). Literally been thinking and daydreaming about her every day for the past week 😓. She keeps me up until 4am/5am most days. Oooof that smile, it makes me melt 😭 Feel like every time I see a girl I see her face now. I was talking to my sister on the phone a couple of days ago and I called her "bae" by accident because I got lost in my own thoughts about her. How do I stop thinking about her? Am I in love?

I had a crush from year 8 till 12 she liked me back as well but i never engaged, looking back i dont regret the decision. its a natural thing after a while youl stop caring, its usually lust and not true love, if you dont envision living with them forever then dont bother, better in the long run :wink: enjoy
How do you know who she is? Wait- who are you?

I'm ************************* :colone:
I'm ************************* :colone:

Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Spongebob?
Spongebob?

Ofc :wink:
I had a crush from year 8 till 12 she liked me back as well but i never engaged, looking back i dont regret the decision. its a natural thing after a while youl stop caring, its usually lust and not true love, if you dont envision living with them forever then dont bother, better in the long run :wink: enjoy

PRSOM TYSM!! The "living with them forever" thing is true but what if I do in the future?!?!
Aww you really love her :console: that is cute

I think you should talk to her then. Confess and you might feel better

I'm scared of getting rejected, is it worth confessing to her? :confused:
I'm scared of getting rejected, is it worth confessing to her? :confused:

Ok now do you think she likes you? If so then yes if not then wait it out
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Seems like you really have feelings for this girl.

Ask her out, or your going to end up only hurting yourself. People who feel this strong about someone usually end up making fantasies, and thinking they are dating. Its unhealthy, and it seems that you are going down that track. Your going to be extra hurt if she rejects you after that, and its not fair to the girl.

It is better to stop talking to her full stop since I have a feeling she's going to reject me? :frown:
Ok now do you think she likes you? If so then yes if not then wait it out

I thought so but I think she's just being friendly all this time, she's usually friendly on threads so I guess that's how she is.

Don’t you think if you could easily forget them then it wouldn’t have turned out to be a crush?
Crushes are easy to be dealt with , all you got to assure yourself that they are going to be a temporary infatuation. And both life and love are much more bigger than these trivial attractions .
They say if a crush lasts more than 21 days than it’s a serious crush, what you can do next is to make a move if you want to, or let it pass by. It will take time, but you will get over it.
There will be days when you will think all the time about them, but assure yourself and get involved more in your work or studies. Whenever their thought comes across let it, the more you resist the more it will hamper your process of moving on.
Start thinking negatively about them, how they are impacting your daily activities and how content you are with the things and people you have in your life.
Crushes are to be admired, who doesn’t love that rush of a feeling when the person whom you are attracted to passes by you or interacts with you. All you need is to enjoy this feeling and moment, and let the serious thoughts pass by.
After all it’s just a crush!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending