The Student Room Group

Does anyone believe in magic or spells around here?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a sorcerer (a real, true and honest sorcerer). A sorcerer that might know spells that actually work, you know? I need many many spells and I love magic.

I was wondering, anyone on here able to help me? Thank you x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im a magic fox, if that counts?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Im a magic fox, if that counts?

What's a magic fox? Sorry, I am looking for someone who can make spells for me. Can you?
Reply 3
Original post by Brutal Bee
What's a magic fox? Sorry, I am looking for someone who can make spells for me. Can you?

Not quite sure, honestly. Many humans on this website always tell me Im not a true fox, since I can type on a keyboard and read.
I thought I was normal, though I have now come to the conclusion that I must be magic :yep:

Might be able to- Ive never tried. With my new found magic abilities, I could give a few spells a go? Could you teach me the basics?
Not quite sure, honestly. Many humans on this website always tell me Im not a true fox, since I can type on a keyboard and read.
I thought I was normal, though I have now come to the conclusion that I must be magic :yep:

Might be able to- Ive never tried. With my new found magic abilities, I could give a few spells a go? Could you teach me the basics?

Teach you? I know nothing about spells. I am looking for spells. Do you know if there are any wizards on here? I mean if this site has magic foxes, I am sure it has all kind of...beings.
I would like to be the next Harry Potter yes
Original post by tamil fever
I would like to be the next Harry Potter yes

Now that is ambitious. I hope you stay on TSR when you finally master the art of spell-making. The users on here could use some magic in their life.
Reply 7
Teach you? I know nothing about spells. I am looking for spells. Do you know if there are any wizards on here? I mean if this site has magic foxes, I am sure it has all kind of...beings.

Well you, my lovely, brutal friend, also a typing bee. We must both be magic, no?
I must take off to Google. Plenty of odd websites, teaching magic-casting ( ignore my grammar ). I shall update you with links when Im done.
Also, I think I posted this in the wrong forum. Is there a magic forum on here?
Yes I believe black magic exists tbh
Hi guys,

I am looking for a sorcerer (a real, true and honest sorcerer). A sorcerer that might know spells that actually work, you know? I need many many spells and I love magic.

I was wondering, anyone on here able to help me? Thank you x

My name is Magic Jack, I perform tricks on stage.
yes belive in it
Original post by ThuggerThugger
Yes I believe black magic exists tbh

Sir Thugger, why do you believe in its existence, if you don't mind me asking?
Now that is ambitious. I hope you stay on TSR when you finally master the art of spell-making. The users on here could use some magic in their life.

I shall tell you the secret once I do
Original post by JackDaniels23
My name is Magic Jack, I perform tricks on stage.

I love tricks! What is your favourite to perform? I love magic too.
I love tricks! What is your favourite to perform? I love magic too.

Sawing a woman in half and making people vanish are my best tricks.
Sir Thugger, why do you believe in its existence, if you don't mind me asking?

My family are from Jamaica thats why
Reply 17
Tis all the links I found-
https://www.amazon.com/How-Cast-Real-Spells-Introduction-ebook/dp/B06XYSMTP2 - a lovely book that might help ye
spells8.com - lovely little website and might be of use?
https://www.allure.com/story/how-to-cast-spells - another wonderful website, and quite aesthetic, if nothing else :tongue:

I hope some of this could help you, @Brutal Bee?
Well after I read skullduggery pleasant I tried to move a paper clip by pointing my palm at it and ‘pushing the air’. Didn’t really work. Has made a dent in my belief of magic. Maybe I just need to practise
Tis all the links I found-
https://www.amazon.com/How-Cast-Real-Spells-Introduction-ebook/dp/B06XYSMTP2 - a lovely book that might help ye
spells8.com - lovely little website and might be of use?
https://www.allure.com/story/how-to-cast-spells - another wonderful website, and quite aesthetic, if nothing else :tongue:

I hope some of this could help you, @Brutal Bee?

Very helpful, thank you.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest