The Student Room Group

If you could date a fictional character , which would you date?

I would date Rachel of Friends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Heartbreakkid

Tina Mcintyre.

Marty Mcfly ^_^

Jessica Huang from Fresh of The Boat. She is a beautiful Asian woman, I have not the slightest chance, but it is worth to try.
Off the top of my head, Effy from Skins

Or Kelly from This is England '90
I don't even know where to start. I'm actually embarrassed to name any... :tongue:

@artful_lounger How about you?
Original post by Quick-use
I don't even know where to start. I'm actually embarrassed to name any... :tongue:

@artful_lounger How about you?

My list of video game husbandos is far too long, and that's just limited to that one particular form of media :wink:

That said if they were removed from the context of the medium they exist in (i.e. if they existed in real life) I might find them less appealing, at least in terms of personality, possibly :tongue:
Original post by artful_lounger
My list of video game husbandos is far too long, and that's just limited to that one particular form of media :wink:

That said if they were removed from the context of the medium they exist in (i.e. if they existed in real life) I might find them less appealing, at least in terms of personality, possibly :tongue:

Haha, I see. Care to name at least one or two of your video game husbandos? :holmes:
Haha, I see. Care to name at least one or two of your video game husbandos? :holmes:

Well one example is Kaidan in Mass Effect is my usual romance interest in that game! Although apparently most players don't like him :dontknow:

In theory I'd find him physically attractive in real life (the guy who acted as his face model is pretty hot :tongue: ), who knows whether I'd find his personality appealing if one weren't living in a space opera/apocalypse scenario though :redface:
I would date Zuko from Avatar :wink:
Original post by Castro Saint
Off the top of my head, Effy from Skins

Or Kelly from This is England '90

Is Kelly the junkie or the one Shaun was with? I get all the girls mixed up tbh
Original post by georgeparasol12
Is Kelly the junkie or the one Shaun was with? I get all the girls mixed up tbh

The junkie of course. Addict would be a nicer term btw
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Castro Saint
The junkie of course. Addict would be a nicer term btw

Right.
I thought junkie just narrows it down to heroin.
Original post by georgeparasol12
Right.
I thought junkie just narrows it down to heroin.

Fair
Well one example is Kaidan in Mass Effect is my usual romance interest in that game! Although apparently most players don't like him :dontknow:

In theory I'd find him physically attractive in real life (the guy who acted as his face model is pretty hot :tongue: ), who knows whether I'd find his personality appealing if one weren't living in a space opera/apocalypse scenario though :redface:

For some bizarre reason, I was half expecting you to say Garrus or Thane... :lol: That said, I should have definitely expected Kaidan. He somewhat resembles Chris Evans' physique. :tongue:
For some bizarre reason, I was half expecting you to say Garrus or Thane... :lol: That said, I should have definitely expected Kaidan. He somewhat resembles Chris Evans' physique. :tongue:

Alas, neither is available as a gay romance option :colonhash:

To be fair I might have become attached to Kaidan just because I knew he was basically the only romance option that is actually part of the main team...

I am probably fairly predictable in that if they're musclebound and generally "nice" I probably find them appealing though :tongue:
Alas, neither is available as a gay romance option :colonhash:

To be fair I might have become attached to Kaidan just because I knew he was basically the only romance option that is actually part of the main team...

I am probably fairly predictable in that if they're musclebound and generally "nice" I probably find them appealing though :tongue:

Oh, I didn't realise those weren't offered as gay options. Imagine not allowing interstellar gay relationships in a fantasy space opera... :eek:

Admittedly, you're only predictable because of your winsome penchant for a bubble booty. :lol:

Adrian Fletcher from Holby
Jace Herondale from Shadow Hunters but he is already dating Clary so I would choose Ning Que from Ever Night..
Oh, I didn't realise those weren't offered as gay options. Imagine not allowing interstellar gay relationships in a fantasy space opera... :eek:

Admittedly, you're only predictable because of your winsome penchant for a bubble booty. :lol:

:biggrin:

But also yeah, it's even more annoying that you can't actually have any gay male romances until mass effect 3...they wrote, programmed and animated them for ME1 but then they didn't ship them with the game 😒 both had lesbian romance options though because those could be designed for the male gaze unlike gay make relationships...

Quick Reply

Latest