The Student Room Group

Biology, geography and sociology?

Is this a good combination of a levels? Or would biology, business and sociology be a better combination?

Many thanks
Original post by The-judge-16
Is this a good combination of a levels? Or would biology, business and sociology be a better combination?

Many thanks

Well depends what career path you want. Imo geography and biology suit each other well for things like ecology and environmental sciences
Original post by Claydo66
Well depends what career path you want. Imo geography and biology suit each other well for things like ecology and environmental sciences

Tbh I’m not too sure what degree I want to do, however I do have some in mind such as biology or neuroscience.
Tbh I’m not too sure what degree I want to do, however I do have some in mind such as biology or neuroscience.

You may want to consider chemistry. It is usually sought after for biomedical degrees and sort of stands hand in hand with it. Many will ask for more than just biology and a lot of the A level biology and chemistry content overlaps.
Original post by Claydo66
You may want to consider chemistry. It is usually sought after for biomedical degrees and sort of stands hand in hand with it. Many will ask for more than just biology and a lot of the A level biology and chemistry content overlaps.

I really do not want to do chemistry, don’t universities consider geography as a science?
I really do not want to do chemistry, don’t universities consider geography as a science?

No I believe geography is a humanity subject not a science.
Reply 6
I think these are a good set of options yes.

Quick Reply

Latest