Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Mamma Mia 2 is good, though

FILM SPOILER

Spoiler

What's your fave song from the second film? :biggrin:

Hope your day is going OK so far :penguinhug:

Spoiler

Oo, it's hard to decide :woo:I think it would be When I Kissed the Teacher. How about you?

Today is going okay, it's been a bit difficult as I'm meant to be having online lessons but I have zero motivation :redface:
Original post by Hazelly

Spoiler

Oo, it's hard to decide :woo:I think it would be When I Kissed the Teacher. How about you?

Today is going okay, it's been a bit difficult as I'm meant to be having online lessons but I have zero motivation :redface:

My fave scene was 'My Love, My Life', even though it broke me :cry2: They did do a pretty good rendition of one of my fave ABBA songs though, towards the middle of the film, ('Why Did It Have To Be Me?') :ahee:

Oh no. I think it's understandable to not have motivation :frown: Try and be kind to yourself :console:
My fave scene was 'My Love, My Life', even though it broke me :cry2: They did do a pretty good rendition of one of my fave ABBA songs though, towards the middle of the film, ('Why Did It Have To Be Me?') :ahee:

Oh no. I think it's understandable to not have motivation :frown: Try and be kind to yourself :console:

Oh god yes, I forgot about that scene. I was very emotional too! :jumphug:

My teachers have been asking me how I'm doing with keeping up with the workload for college but I don't even know what to say :frown:
Original post by Hazelly
Thank you :smile:

I'll try that next time, did the photo load okay above? I was trying to get it to load in the middle of the chat/message but it wouldn't work too well.

I think lemon drizzle cake is the best type! (or a chocolate one :teehee:)

Thanks, and yes they do definitely do! I've been with this surgeon for the last five years so I've had countless surgeries with her and admissions. I am a little nervous as they've only done this surgery once, but surgery is surgery at the end of the day I suppose?

I haven't thought of doing that, it sounds quite fun. What language that's the question? :biggrin:

It appeared as a link at the bottom of the post :biggrin:

Agree, both types of cakes are amazing! :cookie:
Original post by laurawatt
It appeared as a link at the bottom of the post :biggrin:

Agree, both types of cakes are amazing! :cookie:

Ah dammit, next time I'll post the photo on a separate post I think :smile:

The thought of chocolate and lemon cake is making me hungry! :drool:
your giraffe looks very good :biggrin:
staying in pjs is the best :yep:
my favourite film is lady bird or spiderman into the spiderverse; i did quite enjoy rocketman though!
Original post by absolutelysprout
your giraffe looks very good :biggrin:
staying in pjs is the best :yep:
my favourite film is lady bird or spiderman into the spiderverse; i did quite enjoy rocketman though!

Thank you, it's certainly a work in progress and will probably take more than two weeks as I'm a slow coach!!

Agreed, all I've done today is stay in pjs :cool:

What's Lady bird like? I haven't heard of that film before,oh yes spiderman is good as well (I'm a bit of a marvel fan :biggrin:)
Original post by Hazelly
Thank you, it's certainly a work in progress and will probably take more than two weeks as I'm a slow coach!!

Agreed, all I've done today is stay in pjs :cool:

What's Lady bird like? I haven't heard of that film before,oh yes spiderman is good as well (I'm a bit of a marvel fan :biggrin:)

it's a coming of age film, it's hard to say what the plot is tbh as you're just watching this college girl grow up and fight with her parents amongst other stuff but it's just so damn good :love:
yes spiderman is my favourite :awesome::five:
it's a coming of age film, it's hard to say what the plot is tbh as you're just watching this college girl grow up and fight with her parents amongst other stuff but it's just so damn good :love:
yes spiderman is my favourite :awesome::five:

Oo, I'll have a look to see where I can watch that :yep:

Day 2:
3rd July 2020

I’m going to consider this day a chill-out day :lol: I have done very little today apart from watching a few movies and a new program that I have found called Misfits it’s really good!

I was planning on making a lemon drizzle cake but sadly I haven’t done that yet as I’ve been struggling with motivation to get up and do something :hide:. Though I have made miniature Cornish pasties with homemade pastry with my parents, it’s currently cooking so if it looks good or if I remember I’ll upload a photo on here :tongue:. I hope everyone doesn’t mind me posting food photos! If you’d rather me not please do say, I can always hide it into a spoiler :h:

Tonight’s viewing is going to be London Has Fallen and Greys Anatomy . Does anyone else watch Greys, if so, what season are you on? I’ve just started five, I started it at the beginning of lockdown :biggrin:

Plans for tomorrow:

Hopefully make a lemon drizzle cake

-

Finish the blue on my giraffe (I'll get another photo up soon)

-

Buy the clothes that I've been looking as I was only browsing at pages!

And of course, the question for the day is!

Question: What is everyone’s favourite season?

Answer for me: Summer as I live the near the beach so I usually go down for bike rides to the beach early in the morning before the tourists turn up :yep:

Tag list:

If I've forgotten to add anyone, please do say :smile:

Spoiler

Hope you have a good evening :h:
I love food photos! Definitely include them :ahee:

My favourite season is autumn. The crunchy leaves, cooler weather, cosy jumpers and my birthday :awesome:
Best of luck with the surgery :hugs:

May I have a tag :tongue:
Summer is also my fave season. Love it when it's sunny and I don't have to wear a coat :awesome: :five: :yep:

Cornish pastries :gah: Well jel :sad: Save one for me? :puppyeyes:

I used to watch Grey's but not anymore. My younger sister still watches it religiously at American pace :ninja:

Original post by Hazelly
Oh god yes, I forgot about that scene. I was very emotional too! :jumphug:

My teachers have been asking me how I'm doing with keeping up with the workload for college but I don't even know what to say :frown:

Do they know your surgery is coming up? I'm sure any reasonable teacher wouldn't be expecting you to do much - if anything at all - atm :console:
food photos are very much appreciated :yep:
winter or spring is my favourite :teeth:

Original post by Hazelly
Oo, I'll have a look to see where I can watch that :yep:

it's on netflix :awesome:
Ohh, I want to see pictures! I hope you're doing okay. Have you spoken to your teachers about what's going on?
Original post by DrawTheLine
I love food photos! Definitely include them :ahee:

My favourite season is autumn. The crunchy leaves, cooler weather, cosy jumpers and my birthday :awesome:

Will do!

Ohh yes, crunchy leaves are so satisfying :h: Happy early birthday! :birthday:

Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Best of luck with the surgery :hugs:

May I have a tag :tongue:

:ta:, of course!

food photos are very much appreciated :yep:
winter or spring is my favourite :teeth:

it's on netflix :awesome:

I'll certainly send some photos then :biggrin:

I find Winter a bit too chilly and then go on about the coldness 24/7 :colondollar: :lol:
Hi, thought I’d drop in! I’ve had surgery a few times before, couldn’t imagine doing it now, especially in this environment, props to you! Hope all goes well, stay healthy, take care of yourself and have a good day <3 (also book recs... I’m a bookworm, what genre do you like?)
Summer is also my fave season. Love it when it's sunny and I don't have to wear a coat :awesome: :five: :yep:

Cornish pastries :gah: Well jel :sad: Save one for me? :puppyeyes:

I used to watch Grey's but not anymore. My younger sister still watches it religiously at American pace :ninja:

Do they know your surgery is coming up? I'm sure any reasonable teacher wouldn't be expecting you to do much - if anything at all - atm :console:

Yess, I love summer. Though for the last three years or so eachtime summer has come around I've been in hospital for surgery!

I'll virtually mail you a pasty, enjoy it :tongue:

I have tried to binge watch Greys but I'm guilty of getting bored at a blink of a second, I usually do something whilst watching greys :yep:

Original post by Pathway
Ohh, I want to see pictures! I hope you're doing okay. Have you spoken to your teachers about what's going on?

I couldn't double the quote message, but to answer both your questions, I have spoken to my tutor via Microsoft teams and I've said that I have been called in to have surgery. They didn't really say much nor would have passed it onto my other teachers, I'm too nervous to talk to my teachers about it :s-smilie:

Original post by sakura_23
Hi, thought I’d drop in! I’ve had surgery a few times before, couldn’t imagine doing it now, especially in this environment, props to you! Hope all goes well, stay healthy, take care of yourself and have a good day <3 (also book recs... I’m a bookworm, what genre do you like?)

:hi: thank you! My surgeon said the surgery will be done once it's safe so hoping it will go smoothly. I'm up to trying new genres, but I do like action and medical genres :smile:
hiya! i hope the surgery goes well! :hugs:
could i be tagged in next time please?
as for my favourite season, it’s spring, i just think springtime is always so pretty! 🥰
Original post by ella’s words
hiya! i hope the surgery goes well! :hugs:
could i be tagged in next time please?
as for my favourite season, it’s spring, i just think springtime is always so pretty! 🥰

Of course! Thank you :hugs:

My mum loves spring, we're always going for woodland walks at that time to get pretty photos :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest