The Student Room Group

Ask an American anything 🇺🇸

Happy Fourth of July! I had a lot of fun doing this before so go forth and ask an American anything!

Scroll to see replies

Did you vote trump?
what do you think of Boris Johnson and Donald trump?
is it true that America is smaller than Somalia
Reply 4
How much does your medical insurance costs and what does it actually cover? :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Aloveraa
Did you vote trump?

God no
(I actually wasn’t old enough to vote last election but I wouldn’t have voted for him then either)
Reply 6
Thoughts on American stereotypes? How close to the truth would you consider them to be?
Also, what state?
Reply 7
Original post by Leahtaylor125
what do you think of Boris Johnson and Donald trump?

🤢🤮
Reply 8
Original post by the redmandeer
is it true that America is smaller than Somalia

Obviously
Original post by emmageddon
Happy Fourth of July! I had a lot of fun doing this before so go forth and ask an American anything!

I'm American too, grew up in North Carolina... But luckily I'm also German.....dual nationality..... Happy 4th of July.
Original post by Mojmeer
How much does your medical insurance costs and what does it actually cover? :biggrin:

I literally have no idea. I know it’s expensive as hell and I know it only covers routine visits and some emergency services but basically it covers nothing important 🤷*♀️
Would you ever relocate to somewhere outside America?

Which state do you live in?

What's the unemployment rate in America?
I literally have no idea. I know it’s expensive as hell and I know it only covers routine visits and some emergency services but basically it covers nothing important 🤷*♀️

This is pretty much why I rejected job offer in States. I just don't want to die there :biggrin:
Do you have a gun? How many? :biggrin:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Thoughts on American stereotypes? How close to the truth would you consider them to be?
Also, what state?

Some are more true than others. Some are more true in certain states or certain regions than others. Like the south is generally more racist and has higher rates of obesity etc etc. I’m from Colorado!
(Also if you list some specific stereotypes I can answer a little more specifically but i just listed some vague ones :smile:)
Original post by Realitysreflexx
I'm American too, grew up in North Carolina... But luckily I'm also German.....dual nationality..... Happy 4th of July.

God you’re lucky lol I would give anything to have dual citizenship
Original post by Black Cat
Would you ever relocate to somewhere outside America?

Which state do you live in?

What's the unemployment rate in America?

I would gladly move outside of the US if it was easy lol
I live in ColoRADo
Right now it’s like 11% but it’s usually closer to 4% I think?
Original post by Mojmeer
This is pretty much why I rejected job offer in States. I just don't want to die there :biggrin:
Do you have a gun? How many? :biggrin:

I do not and I don’t want one lol
what do you think about boris johnson and the UK?

I am from the UK
How many states have you visited? And what's your favourite?

I actually am considering living in Colorado or another Centralish state when I'm older funnily enough :h:

why do americans insist of eating straight sugar for breakfast, candy cereal, pancakes submerged in syrup, and then syrup on bacon...

Do you value the protection of the freedom of speech, assembly etc. in the Constitution (far better system imo)

Quick Reply

Latest