😅😅

Original post by Black Cat
Nope, I don't really miss anyone.

That’s great!
yeah. the pizza delivery guys :frown:
Original post by starrystudy
yeah. the pizza delivery guys :frown:

aww :frown: stay strong
Yes l do miss someone at every moment and its the love of my life l wont say any more as it hurts me so much ?
Original post by laughinglad999
Yes l do miss someone at every moment and its the love of my life l wont say any more as it hurts me so much ?

I’m sorry to hear 😢 I miss someone I really liked as well
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12
yah, my friends at school
I am in the world of work now. Those I work with regularly I don't miss, as we speak on the phone, zoom calls etc. There are some I occasionally worked with and perhaps spoke over lunch or in the lift, and have not spoken to, they are the ones I miss.
Friends mainly.
Original post by imaniii
I’m sorry to hear 😢 I miss someone I liked as well

Its not easy at all l adore her so much and far more she goes to university l know her from her part time job we talked and she must have knew l was a bit shy l was willing to take things a bit slow and try to have a friendship say first next time l saw her she come up to me and said hello how are you l said l am good she asked me stuff about myself and told me that she had been on holiday with her parents and her parents bought a house and she even told me where she stayed l cant even remember the street name she is 3 miles from me and what she is doing at university she was laughing and smiling and l was the same with her omg why did l not pick up the signals and her friend wont talk with me now if she did talk with me l could ask about her friend and try and get her details l think her friend is very jealous and she has a guy l more than understand what you are going through regards the person you like things are not easy at times
Original post by imaniii
Do you guys miss anyone at the moment? I do and it really sucks :frown:(

A few people...
(edited 3 years ago)
You ❤️😢
Original post by imaniii
Do you guys miss anyone at the moment? I do and it really sucks :frown:(

Yes..... recently broke up with boyfriend. We thought we were going to be married and more.
Yh my friends and all my cousins I miss seeing them we always have a good time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending