The Student Room Group

Kanye West tweets he's running for president in 2020, Elon Musk offers 'full support'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any old lunatic has always been qualified to run. Care to look at the US's current president?
Brilliant.

He's been talking about this for a while now, interesting to see that he's actually going for it.

American politics is certainly not an expertise of mine, not is it one I intend on getting invested into.
That said, I can't help but despair for the US come November. :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Any old lunatic has always been qualified to run. Care to look at the US's current president?

Touche.
Although i'd more call Trumpy boy an offensive moron than particularly insane... West managing to tick that box as well :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by Napp
Touche.
Although i'd more call Trumpy boy an offensive moron than particularly insane... West managing to tick that box as well :lol:

Fair enough, you might be right. Trump just brushes the surface of 'particularly insane'.
Reply 5
Fair enough, you might be right. Trump just brushes the surface of 'particularly insane'.

Mmm with all that being said it still seems to be a matter of deciding between which lunatic to run the asylum with various shades of crackpottery :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by Napp
Mmm with all that being said it still seems to be a matter of deciding between which lunatic to run the asylum with various shades of crackpottery :tongue:

Id rather spice it up and have a new joke to laugh at. If it came down to the two of them, West would have my vote :lol:
Reply 7
Id rather spice it up and have a new joke to laugh at. If it came down to the two of them, West would have my vote :lol:

Could definitely be... interesting, if nothing else :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by Napp
Could definitely be... interesting, if nothing else :tongue:

Prsom - Quite :biggrin:
Kanye would be terrible, but at least he isn’t dead inside. An egomaniacal man-child v a racist old lech is just depressing and neither of them give a damn about ordinary people.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by YaliaV
Kanye would be terrible, but at least he isn’t dead inside. An egomaniacal man-child v a racist old lech is just depressing and neither of them give a damn about ordinary people.

Don't talk about Joe like that. He's not a well man.😟
:facepalm2:
:colone:
So we have a choice between a bipolar rapper with more money than sense, a dementia-addled racist and Donald Trump.

This is why ”none of the above” or ”FOR THE LOVE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY CAN WE HAVE A DECENT CANDIDATE PLEASE” should be an option on the ballot.
Original post by LiberOfLondon
So we have a choice between a bipolar rapper with more money than sense, a dementia-addled racist and Donald Trump.

This is why ”none of the above” or ”FOR THE LOVE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY CAN WE HAVE A DECENT CANDIDATE PLEASE” should be an option on the ballot.

Andrew yang was decent before he dropped out of the democrat race
'Kanye, you can't just nuke Taylor Swift it doesn't work like that!'
Only in America :rolleyes:
Why isn't Elon Musk running? He would have a bottomless pit of finance and would do well calling everyone a 'pedo guy'.
Reply 18
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Why isn't Elon Musk running? He would have a bottomless pit of finance and would do well calling everyone a 'pedo guy'.

Giving out free mediocre cars left and right :rofl:
Original post by Napp
Giving out free mediocre cars left and right :rofl:

Free share in Tesla for every American?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending