The Student Room Group

What is the best contraception?

My boyfriend don't like wearing condoms. What is the best contraception to use?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend don't like wearing condoms. What is the best contraception to use?

Hi

Now I guessing you are a certain age as well or are you older than that .

Cause I wouldn't suggest that you should have intercourse with your boyfriend without using a condom regardless of what he says to you ok, because he might be saying that he don't like them so you land up pregnant and then he may dump you afterwards which I hope he wouldn't do.
I'm sorry that I see far too many young girls who was in similar situation as you are with boyfriend and they landed up pregnant because of them believing there boyfriend saying they hate condoms, sometimes they do this to so they show of to there pals that they did the deeds with the girl . as I do hate unfortunately seeing young girls coming in and having babies in my job .

You best bet is to get the mirena coil implant into your vagina as that's should protect you from any pregnancy.
Another option is obviously the pill but I would suggest the mirena coil implant but you'll need to speak to your GP about this and take advice from them on this.

Hope this helps ok
pill
Reply 3
Hi

Now I guessing you are a certain age as well or are you older than that .

Cause I wouldn't suggest that you should have intercourse with your boyfriend without using a condom regardless of what he says to you ok, because he might be saying that he don't like them so you land up pregnant and then he may dump you afterwards which I hope he wouldn't do.
I'm sorry that I see far too many young girls who was in similar situation as you are with boyfriend and they landed up pregnant because of them believing there boyfriend saying they hate condoms, sometimes they do this to so they show of to there pals that they did the deeds with the girl . as I do hate unfortunately seeing young girls coming in and having babies in my job .

You best bet is to get the mirena coil implant into your vagina as that's should protect you from any pregnancy.
Another option is obviously the pill but I would suggest the mirena coil implant but you'll need to speak to your GP about this and take advice from them on this.

Hope this helps ok

I'm 21. No I don't want to get pregnant yet and don't like the feel of wearing condoms. I've never heard of mirena coil implant. I'm considering going on the pill, how regular should it be taken every day or only after having sex?
I'm 21. No I don't want to get pregnant yet and don't like the feel of wearing condoms. I've never heard of mirena coil implant. I'm considering going on the pill, how regular should it be taken every day or only after having sex?

Ok as thought you maybe a lot younger and ta for saying you are 21 .

Pill is taken same time every day to work properly. This way it should protect you from pregnancy okay if you take as prescribe.
No point in taking it after sex because the damage could have been done by other half ok,. Point of the pill is to help to prevent pregnancy.

Never heard of the coil .... Very effective at over 99% effective rates.
You never have to worry about forgetting to take the pill and it lasts upto 5 years before needing replaced as well.
Should perhaps talk to your doctor about this more and they will recommend which will be best for you.
I had 4 young girlfriends about in your age and I asked all of them to get on birth control (combination pills) . I would finish inside their vagina always and none of them got pregnant . Pills are the best . You should use pills and let your boyfriend c*m inside you . very pleasurable for both of you .Believe me .
Original post by Habib__1971
I had 4 young girlfriends about in your age and I asked all of them to get on birth control (combination pills) . I would finish inside their vagina always and none of them got pregnant . Pills are the best . You should use pills and let your boyfriend c*m inside you . very pleasurable for both of you .Believe me .

Not always the case about not getting pregnant.
There's still a very slight chance of getting pregnant even on the pill as it depends on how you take it and when taken as that's why it's usually important to take it sametime every day,
The pill is a preventive measure only and you can still get pregnant as about 95% of those who take the pill are usually fine but the other 5% can land up getting pregnant.

The chances are you maybe firing nothing !!! Unless you have children outwith those four lasses .
Not always the case about not getting pregnant.
There's still a very slight chance of getting pregnant even on the pill as it depends on how you take it and when taken as that's why it's usually important to take it sametime every day,
The pill is a preventive measure only and you can still get pregnant as about 95% of those who take the pill are usually fine but the other 5% can land up getting pregnant.

The chances are you maybe firing nothing !!! Unless you have children outwith those four lasses .

I just talked about my own experience not scientific views in the books and sites . I lived 2-3 years with each of them and did have more than 100 times sex with each of them but none of them got pregnant .
I just talked about my own experience not scientific views in the books and sites . I lived 2-3 years with each of them and did have more than 100 times sex with each of them but none of them got pregnant .

Ok

I'm not talking about anything from books or sites okay as I am actually talking about in the fresh with this, I see more than enough of people who got pregnant dispite being on the pill okay as its not exactly 100% as only a prevention of not getting pregnant,
You maybe been lucky that none of them got pregnant from you okay.
Ok

I'm not talking about anything from books or sites okay as I am actually talking about in the fresh with this, I see more than enough of people who got pregnant dispite being on the pill okay as its not exactly 100% as only a prevention of not getting pregnant,
You maybe been lucky that none of them got pregnant from you okay.

Pills disable the process of ovulation unless you skip one or some of them . When you have no egg in your reproduction system how can you get pregnant ?
Pills disable the process of ovulation unless you skip one or some of them . When you have no egg in your reproduction system how can you get pregnant ?

If you don't take it at same time every day then there is the risk of getting pregnant okay

And you'll need to miss a few as well for them to get pregnant as you said ok
I hope both of you girls (anonymous1 and anonymous2) never get pregnant during the time of prevention .
Ok as thought you maybe a lot younger and ta for saying you are 21 .

Pill is taken same time every day to work properly. This way it should protect you from pregnancy okay if you take as prescribe.
No point in taking it after sex because the damage could have been done by other half ok,. Point of the pill is to help to prevent pregnancy.

Never heard of the coil .... Very effective at over 99% effective rates.
You never have to worry about forgetting to take the pill and it lasts upto 5 years before needing replaced as well.
Should perhaps talk to your doctor about this more and they will recommend which will be best for you.

I'm very shocked it's to be taken so regular as I'm sure morning after pill is taken after sex correct me if I'm wrong. I'm intrigued I'll definitely talk to my doctor about the coil how does it work, is it a pill?
I'm very shocked it's to be taken so regular as I'm sure morning after pill is taken after sex correct me if I'm wrong. I'm intrigued I'll definitely talk to my doctor about the coil how does it work, is it a pill?

COIL : Thank you you reminded me . One of my partners stopped taking pills after 2 years and switched to coil . She was very happy of its effectiveness . For some girls can take pills REGULARLY it would be the best choice .
I forgot to say that sometimes when we had ROUGH SEX she would get nervous that coil might shift to one side to let sperm get inside cervix and womb but fortunately it never happened .

I'm surprised you don't know much about contraceptive as no morning after pill still risks the chances of pregnancy ok

The pill is effective if you take it same time each day as once a day .

Now the coil actually fits inside your vagina as placed on ovaries as that stops any eggs getting out and therefore very successful rates. Its a small piece of device that simply inserted and takes few minutes to do .

Yes do speak to your doctor on this as there's options for you .
I'm surprised you don't know much about contraceptive as no morning after pill still risks the chances of pregnancy ok

The pill is effective if you take it same time each day as once a day .

Now the coil actually fits inside your vagina as placed on ovaries as that stops any eggs getting out and therefore very successful rates. Its a small piece of device that simply inserted and takes few minutes to do .

Yes do speak to your doctor on this as there's options for you .

And It doesn't let sperm go inside womb , yes ?
And It doesn't let sperm go inside womb , he's ?

I let you lookup the internet on this information as save me telling her the actually true facts on it as you seen a better expert on this subject than myself.

Well as you know much more than myself then I want have to say that its obviously sperm still can enter the womb and the only way the eggs can be released is if the person pulls the attached strings on the coil and pulls it out .
I don't know everything in this regard , I just use my own EXPERIENCE to answer these kind of Qs . I thought by now coil can prevent sperms to enter the womb but if sperms can enter vagina using I.U.D so it is a good news for me and guys like me who want their sperms(c*m) swim deeply inside womb and not come out after pulling out the penis.lol
I don't know everything in this regard , I just use my own EXPERIENCE to answer these kind of Qs . I thought by now coil can prevent sperms to enter the womb but if sperms can enter vagina using I.U.D so it is a good news for me and guys like me who want their sperms(c*m) swim deeply inside womb and not come out after pulling out the penis.lol

Well thing is I'm more experienced in this field of work ok as I deal with this sort of thing each and single day with my job.
So I guessing I'm more experienced than you then .

Nope the coil goes up into the ovaries okay and you'll be still able to do your lovely deeds to people like me and you should feel this while inside the vagina ok.

Sperm can't get beyond the coil as same as the eggs can't get released into the womb because the coil is there to prevent this happenening. Only way two can meet is only if the coil was pulled out as you can feel the strings at both sides of it as its to let the female know its still inside her as if she can't feel it then perhaps its came out .

Biology lesson for you .
You had the science lesson earlier I think .

Quick Reply

Latest