The Student Room Group
Original post by PetitePanda
@Euphoria101 @Sophie.qoh any recommendations?

LNAT - Arbitio, and the Lawyer Portal has a free bank you can work through. They are slightly easier tho. Post essays here and someone will give feedback!

CLT - not sure

If you’re trying to decide, do a paper for both and see what’s easier. The CLT essay questions imo are harder than the LNAT ones, but the LNAT MCQ can be deadly.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Euphoria101
LNAT - Arbitio, and the Lawyer Portal has a free bank you can work through. They are slightly easier tho. Post essays here and someone will give feedback!

CLT - not sure

If you’re trying to decide, do a paper for both and see what’s easier. The CLT essay questions imo are harder than the LNAT ones, but the LNAT MCQ can be deadly.

Okay thank you so much
Plenty of online guides and tests to practice the LNAT if you have a google. Maybe have a look at some MCQ in one sitting and the essay in another to get started.

There is a very popular book that offers guidance on the CLT though it's worth noting it is not officially endorsed by Cambridge. I actively chose not to read it because the CLT is just an essay and I was already pretty happy with my essay writing technique from my Alevels etc though I saw plenty of people with it at interview. The Cambridge Law Faculty has some PDFs available online with practice questions. I would recommend writing a couple as full essays in timed conditions as well as trying to plan as many as possible (start by taking your time, even allowing yourself to do some research and then try to get faster).
Original post by Sophie.qoh
Plenty of online guides and tests to practice the LNAT if you have a google. Maybe have a look at some MCQ in one sitting and the essay in another to get started.

There is a very popular book that offers guidance on the CLT though it's worth noting it is not officially endorsed by Cambridge. I actively chose not to read it because the CLT is just an essay and I was already pretty happy with my essay writing technique from my Alevels etc though I saw plenty of people with it at interview. The Cambridge Law Faculty has some PDFs available online with practice questions. I would recommend writing a couple as full essays in timed conditions as well as trying to plan as many as possible (start by taking your time, even allowing yourself to do some research and then try to get faster).

Oh okay thanks. What’s the name of the book that offers CLT guidance?
Original post by Urszula2023
Oh okay thanks. What’s the name of the book that offers CLT guidance?

The Ultimate Cambridge Law Test Guide I believe
Original post by Sophie.qoh
The Ultimate Cambridge Law Test Guide I believe

Okay thanks
Original post by Urszula2023
Okay thanks

Did you get in? If so, can i, as an international student get into cambridge or oxford. I eagerly want to get into politics which moreover is related to law.

Latest

Trending

Trending