The Student Room Group

Kanye West tweets he's running for president in 2020, Elon Musk offers 'full support'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JulianCary
Second question, who is Kim Karashian?

Search them up :colondollar:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Search them up :colondollar:

And how do you suppose I do that?
And how do you suppose I do that?

Um Google them :confused: and they'll come up
Um Google them :confused: and they'll come up

I was under the impression that this was an ask and answer website, so why should I need to Google them (whatever that means)?
This is literally an elaborate scheme to get Trump to win again.
Some people are going to vote for Kanye, leaving Trump's opponent Biden with fewer votes, obviously, Kanye won't win so Trump will win. Kanye is literally known to be a huge fan of Trump, so I won't be surprised if they worked together to make this happen :frown:
lol
I was under the impression that this was an ask and answer website, so why should I need to Google them (whatever that means)?

Um because it'll give you more information than we can but basically they're a family of rich sisters and their mother. They're all models or run a business. And Kanye is Kim's husband. Kim is one of the sisters. But if you're trolling then this was a waste of time :colonhash:
He was probably paid by Trump to steal Biden's votes, American politics is so dirty
Um because it'll give you more information than we can but basically they're a family of rich sisters and their mother. They're all models or run a business. And Kanye is Kim's husband. Kim is one of the sisters. But if you're trolling then this was a waste of time :colonhash:

Thank you, that wasn't so difficult, was it? And I am not trolling, as I do not understand what that means.
Thank you, that wasn't so difficult, was it? And I am not trolling, as I do not understand what that means.

Alright then but you could've just searched them up easier for me and you :erm:
Alright then but you could've just searched them up easier for me and you :erm:

Yes, but I will be avoiding you. I've never spoken to someone so rude in all my life.
Yes, but I will be avoiding you. I've never spoken to someone so rude in all my life.

I- what? But I just explained it all to you sorry if I offended you in any way :frown:
I- what? But I just explained it all to you sorry if I offended you in any way :frown:

I accept your apology, but your words did come across as somewhat rude, if that was not your intention, I have took it in the wrong way, therefore I apologise.
I accept your apology, but your words did come across as somewhat rude, if that was not your intention, I have took it in the wrong way, therefore I apologise.

I guess it is difficult to understand what emotions are being conveyed on text :biggrin: what brought you to tsr? Are you student or something?
I guess it is difficult to understand what emotions are being conveyed on text :biggrin: what brought you to tsr? Are you student or something?

I have recently returned to education, despite being 58 years of age, my grandson believes that I am too old to be on this website, as it is full of children.
I have recently returned to education, despite being 58 years of age, my grandson believes that I am too old to be on this website, as it is full of children.

Oh no worries there are a lot of teens on here but majority of them are welcoming. What are you studying ?

he's better than President Trump, but still unsuitable for that position

Don't troll
pfft america's just on a whole other universe always has been
Original post by Drewski
Don't troll

I am not trolling, I do not understand most things on the internet. My grandson has to help me with much of it. If you do not like what you read, then avoid me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending