The Student Room Group

Finance the Future grad scheme

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys,So glad I found this thread. I also just completed the numerical test late last night and I'm waiting for a response. I applied for Westminster, Lambeth and Islington... Has anyone received a response yet for the telephone interview?
Reply 21
Original post by Ayomikun_O
Hey guys,So glad I found this thread. I also just completed the numerical test late last night and I'm waiting for a response. I applied for Westminster, Lambeth and Islington... Has anyone received a response yet for the telephone interview?

Hey, we are currently in the same boat, and even applied for the same places. I’m waiting for a response also because I completed mine last night too. I’ll keep you all updated with the next stages 🙏🏿

Good luck to us all 💕
Original post by ohemaa_j
I’ve completed my numerical test as well guys.

If anybody gets an interview (4th stage), please do share the questions 😫

💕

Congratulations!!! I’m so excited for you! How did it go? Was it harder or easier than you expect?
Reply 23
Original post by lerouxorange
Congratulations!!! I’m so excited for you! How did it go? Was it harder or easier than you expect?

Aww thank you 😫
It was not bad to be honest, like the previous guy said, if you’re good at math, you’ll do fine. It was like GCSE kind of math questions. The questions were table based and you had to find out like the ratios, percentages, there was a pie chart. I really hope you get it! If you need help just message me !!!
Hiya,

Question for anyone who’s made it to the test stage: is there a verbal reasoning test as well or is it only numerical?

Thanks
Hiya,

Question for anyone who’s made it to the test stage: is there a verbal reasoning test as well or is it only numerical?

Thanks

It was just a numerical test, no verbal reasoning!
Original post by raptors2018
It was just a numerical test, no verbal reasoning!

Brilliant, thank you!
Hey, we are currently in the same boat, and even applied for the same places. I’m waiting for a response also because I completed mine last night too. I’ll keep you all updated with the next stages 🙏🏿

Good luck to us all 💕

Oh cool! & I'll defo update you all too. Good luck guys!
Has anyone heard any news back?
Reply 29

No uno, still waiting, have you?

No uno, still waiting, have you?

Me neither.. I believe this week is when they start the telephone interviews right ?
Reply 31
Me neither.. I believe this week is when they start the telephone interviews right ?

Yeah, that is what they said
Me neither :/ the anticipation is killing me

Yeah they’re meant to start this week but I’m wondering if that actually got pushed back like the application due date
Yeah they’re meant to start this week but I’m wondering if that actually got pushed back like the application due date

Have you all checked your junk emails? I got an update via junk email - yet when I sign in it hasn't been updated.
Reply 35
Original post by sdejong27
Have you all checked your junk emails? I got an update via junk email - yet when I sign in it hasn't been updated.

Yeah, I’ve checked, and still nothing. When did you get the email ?
Yeah, I’ve checked, and still nothing. When did you get the email ?

yesterday
How many questions were on the numerical test guys and how much time do you get to finish? This numerical test has me so nervous
Reply 38
How many questions were on the numerical test guys and how much time do you get to finish? This numerical test has me so nervous

There weren’t many questions to be honest, and there was no time limit. I think it took me over 30 mins to finish tho. Wby?
There weren’t many questions to be honest, and there was no time limit. I think it took me over 30 mins to finish tho. Wby?

I haven’t taken the test yet I’m still waiting for the finance the future team to review my application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending