The Student Room Group

Access results 2020

Anyone else been informed results are being released on the 13th?! (Monday)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah! Exciting. I assume we just wait until A-Level results day for UCAS to update though? :confused:
Original post by 17starr
Anyone else been informed results are being released on the 13th?! (Monday)

they are being released 13th AUGUST 2020 not this monday
Original post by academicsloth101
they are being released 13th AUGUST 2020 not this monday

We've been told Access results are coming out this month, but our actual certificates will be given in August.
Original post by Tobelstein
We've been told Access results are coming out this month, but our actual certificates will be given in August.

Oh sorry could you explain what access results are
Reply 5
Original post by academicsloth101
Oh sorry could you explain what access results are

A course equivalent to three a levels.
Reply 6
Original post by denideth
Yeah! Exciting. I assume we just wait until A-Level results day for UCAS to update though? :confused:

What course did you study
Exciting just got informed we will be getting our access results next Monday
Reply 8
Original post by denideth

You either tell your chosen uni yourself or wait for them to tell UCAS which I believe happens the following Monday
Same! Super excited
Yeah, quite nervous actually. Since we only completed 2/3s of the course, the rest of the grades will be calculated. I studied access to medical sciences and I need 15 D and 15 M in one of the science subjects to get into my chosen university. What about you?
Original post by flowerp34
Yeah, quite nervous actually. Since we only completed 2/3s of the course, the rest of the grades will be calculated. I studied access to medical sciences and I need 15 D and 15 M in one of the science subjects to get into my chosen university. What about you?

I need 25 distinctions and 20 merits (with at least 12 merits in a science subject). I have 18 confirmed distinctions and 3 confirmed Merits. So I’m pretty close but these grades haven’t been moderated, and could change. But hopefully it works out. I’m studying access to science. I hope you get the grades you need!
Reply 12

I had completed just over half before I was put forward for the calculated grades, I did law, I had already achieved 21 M and 15 P but my course was 60 credits not 45 so I’m unsure how many UCAS points I’ll get
Original post by bimbibap
I need 25 distinctions and 20 merits (with at least 12 merits in a science subject). I have 18 confirmed distinctions and 3 confirmed Merits. So I’m pretty close but these grades haven’t been moderated, and could change. But hopefully it works out. I’m studying access to science. I hope you get the grades you need!

Thank you, I hope it works out well for you too. Fingers crossed! It's just a waiting game now.
Original post by 17starr
I had completed just over half before I was put forward for the calculated grades, I did law, I had already achieved 21 M and 15 P but my course was 60 credits not 45 so I’m unsure how many UCAS points I’ll get

I'm also confused about UCAS points but I just hope I get what they require. What were the grades you needed?
Reply 15
I'm also confused about UCAS points but I just hope I get what they require. What were the grades you needed?

I need to pass with a merit, you?
Original post by 17starr
I need to pass with a merit, you?

I need a few distinctions as well as merits.
When you applied to uni, did your tutors at the college do your reference for UCAS? I’m thinking of applying for dentistry 2021 and starting my access course in two months.
Original post by farahkhan92
When you applied to uni, did your tutors at the college do your reference for UCAS? I’m thinking of applying for dentistry 2021 and starting my access course in two months.

Yes
Original post by bimbibap
Yes

Even though they don’t really know you..is that really okay?

So I start my access course in Sept 2020 and I am putting my application in Oct 2020. Will they still help with my reference?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending