The Student Room Group

Class of 2020 - you can still celebrate finishing your studies - 17 July 2020

So many students have missed the opportunity to mark the end of their studies this year because of COVID-19 - school and college leavers, apprentices finishing their training, uni graduates.

Obviously COVID has kept so many real-world events from happening, but having the opportunity to reflect on and celebrate your achievements through your studies is so important.

The good news is - you still can!:bl:

On Friday the 17th of July, #Digiprom 2020 will be the biggest celebration of the Class of 2020 - and it's completely free! :headbang:One million students will come together (through the magic of the internet) to celebrate their achievements - you can bring your friends and family and have the (digital) celebration you deserve. :bumps:

There's going to be a main event part of the evening starting at 6pm, with speeches, performances, celebrities - the whole shebang. Then there will be after parties! Digital rooms with their own DJs where you can choose your vibe and celebrate with your loved ones. :party:

We know you guys are having to face some really big challenges this year - leaving education in the midst of a pandemic is not what anyone ever imagined - but we want to help make sure there's still the opportunity for you to acknowledge all your achievements in your studies and congratulate yourself!:clap2::banana::crown:

You can register and find out more over here: www.theclassof2020.info

:party2:
(edited 3 years ago)
This looks cool. Cheers Bill, I might well join this :smile:
Original post by Sameera2020

Yusssss you should. I reckon it'll be pretty cool. They're announcing some of the celebs they have soon too I think which should be fun to see.
Original post by Sameera2020

Yeaaah you totally should. I think it'll be cool. I think they're announcing what celebrities will be there soon too. :beard:

I remember busting out my moves at prom :love:

Original post by 04MR17
I remember busting out my moves at prom :love:

I hope that's exactly the dance you did. :rofl:

Fun fact - we don't have 'proms' in Australia. We call them 'Formals' and we also have an actual graduation ceremony when we finish school. :yup:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending